White GT3 in Dublin

BrianZ06

Anyone seen this car around or know who owns it. It looked damm nice. I dont know my porsche's very well maybe 911,996,997 ? I was in Dublin yesterday getting gas at the sunoco on 161 when I was pulling out I saw him go by and just had to catch up to him to check is car out and he must have seen me behind him when he had the opportunity he got on it so I just had to do the same , good thing it only lasted 1 second going up the 161 hill after crossing 33. Stupid to do that near Dublin but o well:D Just curious if anyone knows the owner or car.

All GT3's are 911's.

It is a Porsche 911 GT3.

996:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/2003_porsche_996_gt3_04_m.jpg

997:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/997gt3.jpg

Ok thanks so I learned something new here. It seemed pretty quick. Iam not sure what gear he was in but it moved out. He was not afraid to drive it that was for sure. A while back I was next to a ford gt (gray) in dublin he was not going to do anything stupid. Smart guy probably.

Oh, I've seen it around Powell a couple of time. It was some kid driving it to culver's. Must be a very trusting dad.

Yeah they live in powell. The kid drives a 04 blue STi with bronze wheels. Looks like jesus and honestly I have never seen him get on the chip unless he was autocrossing. Super mellow kid.

That is great he lets his son drive it and his son respects it. Some many high schoolers drive like assholes. They don't understand the power of any car, even a civic. The stories they come to school and tell me is scary stuff. Doing 120 double wide on a country road in an Explorer!

Well he was not exactly driving it safely. I let him go. The smarts in me took control. I live on a country road and have seen a few dummies pass by me.

That's his dad driving it lol. The kid drives like a grandma. This was about 2 years ago when his son would take it to school. His dad has had almost every nasty Porsche known to man.

That's his dad driving it lol. The kid drives like a grandma. This was about 2 years ago when his son would take it to school. His dad has had almost every nasty Porsche known to man.

kid driving a GT3 like a grandma > not driving it at all.

Did we decide it is a 996 or 997? I "raced" a white 997 on Riverside Drive in the fall in the Fiero. He heard my exhaust which is faster than my car and wanted to play, obviously I was losing by quite a bit but he'd back off and let me come back for more. Awesome cars.