What happened to...

V8 Beast

... conducting business with professionalism? Its like nobody knows what the hell a pm is anymore! When you publicly attack someone that just gave you money do you really think its not impacting your business? Its a regular occurrence on all the forums I'm on and it baffles me why so many people are adopting this practice. As the businessman you are in a lose lose situation when you argue with a customer. I know I'm not going to even attempt to take my business to someone that I saw openly go at a customer in a negative way.

It would be nice to see professionalism make a comeback on the internet. One post on the internet could easily lose your company business without you even knowing it was coming your way.

/rant

Guest Removed
I dont want anyone to read too far into this. Even though we do have people that do that here on occasion it was a conversation outside of CR that sparked this rant.

thats what i was thinking.... but then again, you never know whats been deleted while you been off line