Went On A Ride Today

Ron Burgundy

well since the weather was warm enough to go out for a relaxing ride i said screw it and headed out! here some teaser pics! haha

IMG00135.jpg

IMG00134.jpg

IMG00136.jpg

elliot this one is for you! your favorite turn! haha the neighbor said hi! :lol:

IMG00133.jpg

i also bought a sticker kit for the gixxer! put it on last night!

IMG00131.jpg

IMG00127.jpg

I have garage envy !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice bikes, I went for a ride wit two guys from this site today, Just for a min. :D

elliot this one is for you! your favorite turn! haha the neighbor said hi! :lol:

IMG00133.jpg

Yep, that's the one...I should have met you there cause I ain't scared!! lol

...annnywaaaays...I rode too!!

SSPX0797.jpg

...the Lake was frozen...how depressing! :(

SSPX0795.jpg

Last but not least...I got her wet and then washed her. :D

SSPX0798.jpg

yea, that's right ! LOL I'm glad I got the call ! Thanks guys !

Did he have to split ?

yeah bro i called him when i got home. hopefully you'll come out more this summer when we can do some real riding instead of cruising. it felt good to be able to get back out on the bike today. glad you came along man!

oh and man, the brass knuckles and hand grenade are priceless! thats a for real street fighter! hahaha

Edited by mrmako777

yeah bro i called him when i got home. hopefully you'll come out more this summer when we can do some real riding instead of cruising. it felt good to be able to get back out on the bike today. glad you came along man!

oh and man, the brass knuckles and hand grenade are priceless! thats a for real street fighter! hahaha

sorry for the thread jack ! Those pics are sweet !! haha

yea bro, we'll get out more, your right down the street, You bike sounds mean !!

I gotta be different !! I kinda gotta ride it like a hooligan too !! :D

I had the bike out yesterday too and the afternoon felt awesome! I froze my balls off in the morning though on the way to work...it was only about 25. Today should be even warmer! They are calling for rain but I took my chances anyway and rode it to work.

PS: I love that CBR...I think they are the best looking bikes! It just looks mean like it wants to kick some ass! Plus, I've always been a Honda guy so maybe I'm a little bias.