Liter bikes... which one?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I snatched up a littl TTR230, just somethig to chase my kid around with...

Schmelmer came by and helped me scuff up the tire on the R1 some so I can start riding it a bit harder. So far it has been fun, but I am sill in standard mode. I'll have to click it in the other modes and see whats up here before too long.

I REALLY need a conversion for that gay ass tree that hangs off the tail... where do I go to convert that gayness?

There are a lot of sweet exhaust out for the new R1. Fender eliminators are already out for it as well. If you figure out which exhaust you are interested in, PM me and I will get you a hook up price on the exhaust, a powercommander, tune and a fender eliminator.

I snatched up a littl TTR230, just somethig to chase my kid around with...

Schmelmer came by and helped me scuff up the tire on the R1 some so I can start riding it a bit harder. So far it has been fun, but I am sill in standard mode. I'll have to click it in the other modes and see whats up here before too long.

I REALLY need a conversion for that gay ass tree that hangs off the tail... where do I go to convert that gayness?

i hope he wasnt doin burnouts on his bike! I just cleaned all the tire off his tail!!

When Anthony's bike is completed I would seriously suggest checking his out and seeing the level of detail put into it and even Anthony will tell you he doesn't have a ton in it at all and it will be a sub 8 bike.

She's gonna be a monster! ;)

Nice bicycle :D

Heres the way I mounted mine, bend plate and drill 2 holes in it and voila! Fender eliminator!!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/hlfvipr/SWINGARM.jpg

BTW, Troy does amazing work....I highly suggest him if you are planning on modding your new toy :)

So I ordered a swing arm, N20 kit, Turbo kit, Heads, cam, lighter rods, better pistons, better valves, sprokets, lighter wheels, full carbon fiber body, carbon fiber gas tank, custom carbon fiber exhaust and some other stuff, should be done next week.

So I ordered a swing arm, N20 kit, Turbo kit, Heads, cam, lighter rods, better pistons, better valves, sprokets, lighter wheels, full carbon fiber body, carbon fiber gas tank, custom carbon fiber exhaust and some other stuff, should be done next week.

Hold the phone....

Is that a list of shit for the R1 you just bought?