College Football - 2010

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do $20 for sure. What is the bet, exactly?

I win $20 if they go 7-5

you win $20 if they go 10 wins or more.

Split for the 2 wins in between? Like i get $10 if they go 8-4 and you get $10 if they go 9-3?

Michigan looks like dog shit. D is an issue again this year.

Well when you are using what would be 3rd string dbs at most big time programs, you are going to have those issues.

Robinson looks like he is RR's type of qb though

They aren't looking too bad compared to the shitty play of Uconn. Uconn's receivers can't catch a cold and their defense much have forgotten how to tackle. Robinson is looking like a superstar as a result.

Oregon doesnt look like they miss Masoli and James very much. 49 pts by halftime? Geesh.

• 1 month later...
The computers really, really, really don't like us right now. They have us at an average rank of 10th. One of the computers has 1-loss Wisconsin ahead of us. Hopefully after we beat them next weekend everything will fix itself before the first real BCS rankings come out.

Yeah I just saw this morning another mock BCS ranking that has Boise 1, Oregon 2...OSU 5th behind Oklahoma. I can't remember who they had 3rd might have been TCU. I saw another thing that showed the strength of schedules, tOSU was like 103rd and boise was 94th...thanks Miami for playing like shit this year. I don't agree with those rankings though, Boise States biggest victory was against Va Tech who lost to James Maddison. Wisky having 1 loss already doesn't help out either cause after OSU beats them they will be out of the top 25.

Honestly tOSU could go undefeated and be shut out of the NCG due to Boise, TCU, Oklahoma and Oregon all going undefeated, if that happens then those wanting a playoff might get their wish, cause there will be all sorts of people pissed off. There is still a lot of football to be played and I have a feeling things will work themselves out. I don't think Oregon or Oklahoma run the table and OSU will leap up to #2 possibly 1 depending on how their opponents end up.

No way OSU goes undefeated and doesn't make the title game. Our schedule is backloaded. The thing that is killing our SOS right now, and ultimately our computer rankings, is Eastern Michigan. They're down in the 200 range in the computer rankings. The rest of the teams on our schedule average around the top 50 in the country. We already moved from 12th in the computer average last week to 10th this week and that's after playing Indiana. We'll probably be in the 5-7 range in the computers with a win in Madison this weekend which still might have us sitting somewhere around 3rd in the initial BCS rankings but after we play Iowa, Michigan, Penn St., etc. we'll be top 5 in all the computers and top 2 in the BCS, playing for a national title.

Anyone else watch ESPN's BCS countdown show, it had OSU 5th in the BCS rankings?!!

its too early in the season to worry about BCS predictions, Wisconsin should be our main concern right now not the BCS predictions, today on ESPN radio they were talking about how all past Ohio State teams good or bad that went to Camp Randall to play only average 16 pts a game :eek: and if Ohio State wins out it'll be a lock for a NCG because Ohio State brings money to the table.

I win $20 if they go 7-5

you win $20 if they go 10 wins or more.

Split for the 2 wins in between? Like i get $10 if they go 8-4 and you get $10 if they go 9-3?

Looks like at WORST I might owe $10

UF still has Georgia, SC and FSU

Well lets start preparing for the Capital 1 or Alamo Bowl folks. I honestly see OSU finishing 3rd in the Big 10 now. I don't see Wisky or Michigan St losing another game.

Michigan State would be the Big 10 champs and be left out of the NCG most likely so they would be Rose Bowl Bound.

Wisky will be an at large team and most likely goto the Fiesta Bowl

OSU will be in the Capital One game against 2nd place SEC team...

I know im going to get grilled for this, but at what point is it time to start thinking about a coaching change. I mean it used to mean something when you beat Michigan, but now they are fucking terrible and its a common thing. Tressell is living off beating the team up north alone. He is not a big game coach, you say Oregon, i'll say Oregon was over rated last year and will be exposed this year for not having a defense once they play someone equal to them.

Boise St vs TCU in the NCG FTW!!

I don't think the offense played terribly last night. I think the play calling was terrible and the defense got their asses handed to them. I don't think Iowa is as good as Wisconsin honestly.

Pssh, Posey was the most disinterested player I have ever seen. He threw off the timing and composure of the offense for the whole first half