Ford / Mustang Guru for Sales ASAP

Turbotrio

Looking for somebody that lives on all the Ford / Mustang-based forums already that wants to get paid for what they already spend a good amount of time doing :) Perks would include taking our 2011 GT shop car to the track and car shows etc as "Work".

If you know somebody that might be interested let me know because I would like to get the right person in place prior to the move and before the car gets delivered :)

Thanks!

Jeff

Dare I ask what this pays??? Shoot me a pm ?? Maybe???

And here are some more ?????? Just for giggles

Salary will be based largely on previous experience and how good a fit I feel someone is.

I have had quite a few offers of practically free work thus far so all I can say is that unless it is in a secondary role that won't influence who I choose.

Jeff

Driving skills have nothing to do with sales ability. And Ive never met him but I bet I could out drive him.

Correct. Sales ability and current Mustang/Ford knowledge are first and foremost on the list. Being able to talk to people and and communicate well (Both in person and online) is a very close second.

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...
Dare I ask what this pays??? Shoot me a pm ?? Maybe???

And here are some more ?????? Just for giggles

Eric calls someone over the phone: You should buy this part.

Customer: No

Eric shows up in person: YOU SHOULD BUY THIS PART!

Customer: Ok, here's my credit card. Charges as much as you want.

You should definitely hire him.

I have had quite a few offers of practically free work thus far so all I can say is that unless it is in a secondary role that won't influence who I choose.

Would you really want to 'hire' someone to 'work' for you for practically free?

Maybe I'm not understanding this whole idea of 'work' and a 'job'.

Sounds like a good way to make someone happy doing their dream 'job' for a month. Then they realize it's just like actual work and 'quit' because they are not getting 'paid'.