Hello New Friend.

Mr. Jones

Why yes I did, from Ben, one super cool dude.

I remember him talking about someone trading in an S8 yesterday. Should've poked your head in my office to introduce yourself while you were there. Hell, I probably would've given you a better deal. ;)

I remember him talking about someone trading in an S8 yesterday. Should've poked your head in my office to introduce yourself while you were there. Hell, I probably would've given you a better deal. ;)

Would have done that if I knew who you were...:p

Perhaps you can garner me a deal in the future. I seem to run on a 2 year boredom cycle nowadays.

Thats awesome! Parents just got a Q7 last month, they look so beastly from the front.

On another note, what are the chances that S8 is staying at MAG for a while, and are there any issues that you know of with it?

Thats awesome! Parents just got a Q7 last month, they look so beastly from the front.

On another note, what are the chances that S8 is staying at MAG for a while, and are there any issues that you know of with it?

From what I understand, they usually ship them all off to an auction pretty quickly. Nothing was really wrong with the S8, actually one of if not my favorite cars ever. But I don't want to get caught with my pants down if something did go wrong. I've come to really appreciate Audi's CPO warranty, truly awesome.

:cool:

Nice.......but you my friend need some variety in life. You have an AWD vehicle. Now you have an A4 on stilts. :p

Hard to explain, I love Audi's they have served me well. It's not like I don't give other things a try. Drove the X5, X3, MDX, RDX, ect. Came right back home where I belong though. :D

Hard to explain, I love Audi's they have served me well. It's not like I don't give other things a try. Drove the X5, X3, MDX, RDX, ect. Came right back home where I belong though. :D

Are you a skinhead? j/k Id kill to have that as my daily! congrats

Duh. out of those, I would have taken the touareg.

Believe me, the Touareg was given thought, but I'd never use it's true off-road potential. I'm an asphalt only guy. The Q7 has better resale, better aesthetics IMO, and more luxury orientated stuff. And the Audi namesake. :D

If I was going Touareg, I would go Cayenne instead anyway.