Saturday 29th

Linn1647545492

By lake, I bet you mean Alum.

And by Alum on a nice day on Memorial Day Weekend, I bet you mean 2 hour lines at the boat ramp, and back-breaking chop throughout the lake.

Around here, lakes are for weekdays, rivers are for weekends. :)

By lake, I bet you mean Alum.

And by Alum on a nice day on Memorial Day Weekend, I bet you mean 2 hour lines at the boat ramp, and back-breaking chop throughout the lake.

Around here, lakes are for weekdays, rivers are for weekends. :)

We went to Alum, and there were no lines at the boat ramp today surprisingly. The water at Alum is always choppy

I know, I expected to wait 30 minutes in line and there was no wait at all... ??? It was less wait than I had last weekend. Lots of trailers parked, but the line was non existant, guess there's lot of early boaters out there.

Sam your boat sounds awesome! I want superchargers LOL.

I know, I expected to wait 30 minutes in line and there was no wait at all... ??? It was less wait than I had last weekend. Lots of trailers parked, but the line was non existant, guess there's lot of early boaters out there.

Sam your boat sounds awesome! I want superchargers LOL.

x2 on no line launching.. btu there was a line trying to pick up jetski up at 430 because a boat was sinking so they drug it to the ramp to avoid sinking... problem is it took up both lanes ahhh well

Sucks, I love camping but no one I know really does it anymore...

hit me up son

i went out again today the chop was terrible considering there were few boats on the water. no waiting in line again.

saw you today i was on my 3 seater jet ski doing water skiing. even yelled out for you as you passed on by (coming out of a cove near the marina launch)

overall was a good nice hot day, the water was super warm. an wow cops giving out tickets left an right!

The water. im assuming checking tags #s... making sure they have enough live vests per vessel ect.
Tickets on the roads or on the water? ... and what for? I saw them eye balling me at the dock Saturday, but there ain't shit those nitpickers could find even if they wanted to.

Tickets on the roads or on the water? ... and what for? I saw them eye balling me at the dock Saturday, but there ain't shit those nitpickers could find even if they wanted to.

I had no idea you were out or heard you. I was only on the water for about two hours Sun. As I was out for 4 hours Sat and knew I was going to spend the entire day at buckeye today.