BMW Forums

caseyctsv

Thanks I will check that out. May consider an S4 or maybe an RS6 but I am pretty sure it will be an M3 or M5. Always wanted one.

What style?

In my opinion the S4>M3 until the E90. Love the e90 M3's. I even think I would take one over the RS4, which is going against every fiber in my being. That is how much I love the new e90 m3.

Oh, and RS4>E39 m5. Never liked the e60m5 at all.

Oh, so the real truth is that getting rid of the WS6 had nothing to do with your "financial plan" but had everything to do with getting a German sedan. Why lie to us?

Guess you missed the 12 to 24 months part? By selling the TA I accelerated my getting out of all debt plan. The money I save each month is being put into an investment account. A portion of which will by my next car.....with cash. Nice try though?

Guess you missed the 12 to 24 months part? By selling the TA I accelerated my getting out of all debt plan. The money I save each month is being put into an investment account. A portion of which will by my next car.....with cash. Nice try though?

Unless that investment account has big returns (something that you can never count on), that makes no sense.

But do whatever you want.

Hmmm. Not sure why I feel the need to defend myself here but let me be clear. None of the funds I received for the sale of my car will be used to buy a different car, period. I am also not sure what lying about that would gain me. Oh well, Think what you want.