Cancelling the track day!!!!!!!

V8 Beast

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go, but it's on a Friday and with my new job I'll be unable to join everyone :(. As long as someone was going to let me borrow their helmet. This would have been my first time at the track.

I forgot I hadnt signed up and registered a couple days ago. Are you going to post up who has registered?

I'm not gonna bother going through the work of executing the list.

I'm gonna contact NTR and see about a lower cost, but I know to get that we'd have to go to probably a single lane.

Again, I don't care who plans on what. I hear this every track day.

Once people are signed up, then I'll consider whomever "in".

I guess we'll see what happens in the next three days.

BTW, this will also be the last "open" track day of the year, as September brings the Ohio Shootout (30 max cars from each city) and November is D42 with a max of 50 cars.

single lane? that will take forever getting a pass, and if someone spills something.....will we be able to get our money back if it goes to single lane?

With 20-30 people, no it won't.

If someone spills something, we can use the other lane. It doesn't matter anyways, if running two lanes and someone spilled something, it'd be the same situation.

I'm trying to keep it two lanes, but people are forcing my hand.

Anthony, I will help with whatever you need to keep the event from being cancelled. Hell, my sister-in-law is getting married that day. If you cancel this, I will have to go to that wedding.

Anthony, I will help with whatever you need to keep the event from being cancelled. Hell, my sister-in-law is getting married that day. If you cancel this, I will have to go to that wedding.

:lol:

Guest tbutera2112

i dont got the $40 to sign up :( i had to pay enrollment fees at OU that i wasnt expecting

guess ill be missing this one unfortunately, unless it doesnt get cancelled and i can come up with it by later on, but it definitely wont be by friday

I paid lets race,just buy the dam ticket already ..

What do you want me to do ... run down the track in my skirt???? :rolleyes:

Edited by koolrayz