I take back what I said....

Main3s

about Craigslist. Well, most of it anyway. I sold my 99 Dakota with 200+K miles and a bad oil pump to a guy in literally 8 minutes on Monday. I posted it and by the time I went back through to make sure the ad had posted properly I already had a call. The guy drove 45 minutes to Wilmington with $1,000 cash and trailered it away. I was amazed. For all the BS that goes on with people and CL, I must admit when it works, it works GREAT! That's all really, 8 minutes has to be some sort of record time :lol:

about Craigslist. Well, most of it anyway. I sold my 99 Dakota with 200+K miles and a bad oil pump to a guy in literally 8 minutes on Monday. I posted it and by the time I went back through to make sure the ad had posted properly I already had a call. The guy drove 45 minutes to Wilmington with $1,000 cash and trailered it away. I was amazed. For all the BS that goes on with people and CL, I must admit when it works, it works GREAT! That's all really :lol:

Agreed. I went to an estate sale a couple years ago and they had an antique vanity for like $150. I asked if I came back the next day and it was still there if they would take $50 for it. They said yes, I came back the next day and bought it for $50. Let it sit in my loft for a year then threw it up on craigslist. Sure enough, some girl contacted me about it. Next day some little hottie with pigtails and a little pink sundress shows up with her dad in a pickup truck with $250 cash in hand. Life was good.

My wife bought 2 wedding dresses! Used 1 sold the other on CL. it sold the first week she listed it.

If you want to sell something, price it to sell. List it for less than what everybody else is listing it for. It will go fast!

I too have sold 3 or 4 cars in less than an hour on CL. But, it really doesn't make up for the 80+ no-shows and 500+ low ball BS trade offers.

I know, every time I've tried to do business on CL, buy or sell. I always get the weirdo-s. But not this time. I posted it and sold it to my first caller :woowoo:

As some of you might have seen, 2 days ago I sold my van in 6 hrs to the first caller and got what I wanted for it on CL. Although they did show up with the dude and his wife, and 2 boys, all with Nati Light in hand. lol :D

Did you at least keep the tailgate? Didn't you have it signed by Crosby or something like that?

Yep sure did. I'm Goanna try and find a way to make it into a coffee table for my basement. All I need is a glass top and legs.