Park AVE in mansfield Ohio

LeonbergerG

Anybody Ever Come To Mansfield?? I live about 20 Minutes away. Usually hit it up one night on a weekend. Usually a Nice Crowd out there. if Its a nice Day then there will be a Ton OF People. mostly tuners but Once and awhile there are some Nice Musclecars and Worthwhile rides. Might Swing out there tonight if it clears up.

Mansfield is trash....I have enjoyed myself maybe once up there. Last time we attempted to bring a group of fast cars they kicked us out of town. Literally the cops made us leave lol. We did roll up with some nice ass cars and talk too much shit right off the bat though. So I guess being cocky is what caused the drama. Regardless, there was rarely anybody worth racing up there.

I am there all the time. It SUCKS compared to what it used to be.

QFT

I used to be out there all the time and get three four races a night. Anymore I go a couple times a year. Usualy with the car on the trailer on the way home from the track. The cops are total fuckers, plain clothes, unmarked cars, tickes for spinning tires slightly. They wrote me a reckless op for a small burnout (I fought and got it reduced to a tail light violation)

QFT

I used to be out there all the time and get three four races a night. Anymore I go a couple times a year. Usualy with the car on the trailer on the way home from the track. The cops are total fuckers, plain clothes, unmarked cars, tickes for spinning tires slightly. They wrote me a reckless op for a small burnout (I fought and got it reduced to a tail light violation)

Come out and say hey sometime when the car is done. Im sure everybody would love to see it.