Off roading 6/19/10

RMTC

We are planning on meeting at my house at 6:30pm on the 19th. Anyone can come and mess around but I don't want to babysit. My buddy with the Rubicon claims that he has a few trucks coming that are more capable than his Jeep and think that they are unstoppable. Should make for a fun time. I'll post up an address and directions later.

We have a couple lifted Grand cherokees, An old s10/scout on 35's, the rubicon, a tahoe, a gay ass Rav 4, an equally gay Compass, an exploder, and an xterra confirmed so far. It seems that the people that so eagerly volunteered in the other thread disappeared......

We have a couple lifted Grand cherokees, An old s10/scout on 35's, the rubicon, a tahoe, a gay ass Rav 4, an equally gay Compass, an exploder, and an xterra confirmed so far. It seems that the people that so eagerly volunteered in the other thread disappeared......

lol at rav and compass. I thought the diff exploded in the exploder last time out? Get it fixed?

We are planning on meeting at my house at 6:30pm on the 19th. Anyone can come and mess around but I don't want to babysit. My buddy with the Rubicon claims that he has a few trucks coming that are more capable than his Jeep and think that they are unstoppable. Should make for a fun time. I'll post up an address and directions later.

Can I come ride?

I'm not alloud to off road the outback again till I replace her Tow hook cover.

Can I come ride?

I'm not alloud to off road the outback again till I replace her Tow hook cover.

Yea you can ride. Just tell her it's on back order until you get around to getting it.