Dumb Ricer Thread

FyrhzrdGT

This thread is dumb, don't get your hopes up...

So I was on 71S coming down to Cincy yesterday afternoon. Two bros roll up on me in a purple metallic DSM, fwd, na with the "blitz" bodykit, but the front bumper was primer black. Big chrome rims and some double sided tape scoops. Both bros were like 30 and wearing their white wife beaters. One points out the TURBO badge on the back of my car and apparently, this said, "all I do is street race because my turbo badge is just as fake and gay as yours" So for the next 20 minutes they proceeded to try to get me to race them. Ride my ass then do ricer fly-bys. Then back off and come down a gear to let me know it was on. I was struggling to go the speed limit, and just let him keep doing it, but honestly, its a big mercedes sedan and it doesn't take 20 minutes to figure out I have no interest in racing your purple piece of shit.

/rant

Edited by FyrhzrdGT

This is post is going to be just as non interesting, but i feel like sharing.

E65 745i BMW , (OEM Sharkfin on roof) 2 Black Sharkfin antenna's side by side on the trunk. followed by Walmart Turbo badge, 4x4 Badge and to top it all off Buck style stick on fender vents. It needs a picture unfortunately i did not have a camera on me.

Do what I do, was on my way home after a 12 hour+ day a few months ago.

I rolled down my window and yelled:

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

IE:ricer sounds, they shouted some expletives and *slowly* sped off.

i was all up in my civic rite u kno jdm motor turbo pushin 400pounds of boost 11000 hp at 23,400 rpm rite wen dis silver infinity pull up on dis blu hyunda n he lookin ovr at me like u wan 2 race boy and i dont like n e body callin me boy so i race him and when by probly 40 cars on a 300 foot rd so no body make jokes bout my honda cuz its faster than you dumb car

Do what I do, was on my way home after a 12 hour+ day a few months ago.

I rolled down my window and yelled:

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

IE:ricer sounds, they shouted some expletives and *slowly* sped off.

Y do I see u doing this? :lol:

i was all up in my civic rite u kno jdm motor turbo pushin 400pounds of boost 11000 hp at 23,400 rpm rite wen dis silver infinity pull up on dis blu hyunda n he lookin ovr at me like u wan 2 race boy and i dont like n e body callin me boy so i race him and when by probly 40 cars on a 300 foot rd so no body make jokes bout my honda cuz its faster than you dumb car

I have no idea what your talking about, so here's Sarah Palin with a pancake on her head:

http://slog.thestranger.com/files/2008/09/sarah_palin_pancake.jpg

I saw a Chevy Avalanche last week with a TV built into the tailgate. Nothing good was on though, just some jewelry channel QVC bullshit.

I would have posted this in that one thread about interesting cars you saw, but fuck it

You caught me, I was black smoking at 45mph pegging out overdrive because diesels suck and have no power. Said ricer probably wanted my insurance info because of stuff falling off of my raggedy piece of shit.

Glad the haters shared their thoughts.

Ricers are annoying, net effect, sorry I wasted your time.

It's a 1987 300D, hence the legit 'TURBO' badge.

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/2570/3D.A.2%20(20).jpg