Track day donations..

V8 Beast

I haven't signed up yet but I will be buying two spots tonight. My dad's buddy is wanting to go but he hasn't called me yet to get the link. I also know of two other people who have mentioned going so I'll let them know as well.

I just found out that there was talk of canceling the event or I would have signed up sooner. My apologies.

Thanks again everyone! We are good for the track day!!!!

In the future if you would like to donate money to the Buy Brian a Turbo Fund shoot me a PM. All proceeds will go to what I feel is a really good cause.

I didn't get around to it last night, but I just paid for (2) tickets. I'll be bringing my car and my dad will have his Buick.

Question for you Brian - We aren't going to make it until around noon or so...what will we need to do to get registered?

I didn't get around to it last night, but I just paid for (2) tickets. I'll be bringing my car and my dad will have his Buick.

Question for you Brian - We aren't going to make it until around noon or so...what will we need to do to get registered?

Getting teched in is petty easy. When I show up late I walk over to the staging area and ask an employee whos doing tech.