Insight sucks!

Sully

Has anyone been able to get through to them to figure out what the hell is going on?

My home phone doesn't work. I'm only getting a few cable channels. Their local and 800# both give 'all circuits are busy' message.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

one of like 3 service issues I have had with them in 6 years of service, so I can't complain all that much. I was getting all the local HD's and my internet still worked.

a guy at work said they're telling we the customers they had a power outage causing all the failures to cover up the truth that they were doing some kind of an update that went wrong creating this HUGE cluster fuck

That power outage thing sounds like BS. For that large of an outage caused by power, it would have to be power down at the head end. WOW's all have battery backup + generators, and I am sure Insight's do as well.

a guy at work said they're telling we the customers they had a power outage causing all the failures to cover up the truth that they were doing some kind of an update that went wrong creating this HUGE cluster fuck

They told my sister it was a software issue and it had been resolved. Maybe the guy at work got someone who just came on shift and didn't know what to say? lol.

Went from Digital 5.0 to Digital 6.0 and all hell broke loose...

...idiots...

...at least we got SPIKE HD now! (and a few other HD channels)

http://www.myinsight.com/documents/ChannelLineupCardCOL.pdf - effective June 30, 2010, but appears to have already been implemented.

WOW's all have battery backup + generators, and I am sure Insight's do as well.

You'd be surprised. Insight is atrocious. I can hardly even use my internet between about 5pm and 10pm anymore. And I'm sick of having to sit around and wait for them to come out when they never, ever find a legitimate problem.

Went from Digital 5.0 to Digital 6.0 and all hell broke loose...

...idiots...

...at least we got SPIKE HD now! (and a few other HD channels)

http://www.myinsight.com/documents/ChannelLineupCardCOL.pdf - effective June 30, 2010, but appears to have already been implemented.

That's cool I guess. See we get MTV HD and Comedy Central HD now as well. Wish they'd stop adding channels and start adding upload or work on simply being able to provide a consistent internet connection.

You'd be surprised. Insight is atrocious. I can hardly even use my internet between about 5pm and 10pm anymore. And I'm sick of having to sit around and wait for them to come out when they never, ever find a legitimate problem.

lol, I still don't understand how all you guys are always constantly having issues. I've lived in 2 places with the same insight account and don't have any of these issues.

Ares was fine for years and the suddenly there was static in the lines. I thought it was my tv so I went out and bought a brand new one only to find it was still there. they came out said it was my tv. Once I convinced them it wasnt, retards, they tried everything to fix it for months until they finally told me that cant. I switched to wow the next day and the guys ran all new wires throughout the house and havent had it since. I dont know if it was insight or my lines but wow is definately cheaper even now that I have dvr's as well.

lol, I still don't understand how all you guys are always constantly having issues. I've lived in 2 places with the same insight account and don't have any of these issues.

Yeah everyone I know has always had problems with Insight. I have a friend who lives off of Taylor road back behind Walmart and I live in Pickerington and we have the exact same issues with Insight. And every time they come out they can't find a real problem so nothing ever gets fixed.

Yeah everyone I know has always had problems with Insight. I have a friend who lives off of Taylor road back behind Walmart and I live in Pickerington and we have the exact same issues with Insight. And every time they come out they can't find a real problem so nothing ever gets fixed.

Yeah that's so strange, I live off of waggoner and never have any issues. No speed issues, last night was the first tv issue in a long long time.

I think the only gripe I used to have with them that was constant was for a few months they would run updates at 3am on the boxes and lock everything up for 10 minutes or so,