The New American Dream

Habitual Sinner

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be a better Jew, like us.

lol your funny. but true if he was a jew hed prob bring in more money

and he promised better health plans and more jobs. so far. nuthing there are hardly any jobs witch is always on the news. and he tried 3 times to take away disablitie (witch my mom is on and has been on for years because her back is broken in 4 places) AND hes cutting unemployement short by atleast 6 or more months.

Explain how your life, personally, is worse now than it was 2 years ago.

how about the fact that Count Chocula said he would not rais taxes on the middle class yet wants to make our healthcare taxable.

All of a sudden someone who makes $45K a year and pays $6.8k in taxes is taxed at a rate of 15%

Now the same person $55-60K a year and has to pay $9.3K a year because not only did they get taxed onthe higher amount, but taxed at a higher bracket as (example 17%) well.

This is a common situation that is coming down the pipe as we speak.

Site your source for the unemployment and disability cuts. The last I understood, unemployed people I know had extensions on their unemployment benefits.

never heard of this either. . . my brother has been extended twice.

musliM it's M not N

http://orangejuiceblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/confused.jpg

You are un-debatable.

never heard of this either. . . my brother has been extended twice.

She cites her source previously, nun you ned to wurrie abut.

my neighbor and my brother were on unemployment and were termanated for not working atleast 3 weeks out of the year

somone can't find a job IN columbus for 3 weeks out of the year! It's not because thier aren't jobs, it's because thier FUCKING lazy! hell there are 2 gas stations near me that have help wanted posters in the door and pay $8+ an hour to start. work it for a month.

Honda is hireing temps right this second at $12 an hour starting pay, tell them to drive thier ass to an addecco office and apply.

somone can't find a job IN columbus for 3 weeks out of the year! It's not because thier aren't jobs, it's because thier FUCKING lazy! hell there are 2 gas stations near me that have help wanted posters in the door and pay $8+ an hour to start. work it for a month.

Honda is hireing temps right this second at $12 an hour starting pay, tell them to drive thier ass to an addecco office and apply.

they was both doing under the table and my brother is in military so he went off his military check instead of getting another job because he had knee surgery and over here on the eastside there is nuthing plus my neighbor cant afford a baby sitter he has 3 kids and nun of them are old enough to watch one another. ive been looking for a long time for a job and i get the same story. its either we'll give you a call when something opens or you dont qualify.

Guest tbutera2112

once the healthcare bill is in full effect, employee benefits will be considered income, and you will have to pay tax on it

going to suck really badly for me, i make about $150 a week after taxes, but my benefits are some of the best benefits you can get.... the value of my benefits is way more than i make actually working, so once thats added to my "income" and i get taxed on it, my paychecks are going to be raped, because ill have such a high "income" but really only be bringing home enough money to pay for my gas and insurance

once the healthcare bill is in full effect, employee benefits will be considered income, and you will have to pay tax on it

going to suck really badly for me, i make about $150 a week after taxes, but my benefits are some of the best benefits you can get.... the value of my benefits is way more than i make actually working, so once thats added to my "income" and i get taxed on it, my paychecks are going to be raped, because ill have such a high "income" but really only be bringing home enough money to pay for my gas and insurance

no doubt man, it's why we need to repeal that shit!

ive been looking for a long time for a job and i get the same story. its either we'll give you a call when something opens or you dont qualify.

The company I'm at has hired over 20 $13-$15hr jobs in their call center and they come with fully Benefits. Great benefits too. Best around, but we are a health care company. 10-12 more are open right now. If you are pleasant, can answer a phone and reliable you qualify. Just be prepared to compete as HR gets about 75 resumes per opening.

they was both doing under the table and my brother is in military so he went off his military check instead of getting another job because he had knee surgery and over here on the eastside there is nuthing plus my neighbor cant afford a baby sitter he has 3 kids and nun of them are old enough to watch one another. ive been looking for a long time for a job and i get the same story. its either we'll give you a call when something opens or you dont qualify.

This aggravates me to no end...

People who use the argument that they need gov't assistance, or that they can't work because they have 27 kids should be fucking shot in their cock/pocket. If you can't support the damn crib midgets, then don't have them. It's not society's fault that you couldn't keep your sloppy twat closed.

And I'd venture to say, judging by your posts, you just didn't qualify.

/entitlement rant

Explain how your life, personally, is worse now than it was 2 years ago.

Personally, my life is better now than it was two years ago. I have a job that pays more than my previous, although it took me awhile to get one. I ended up having to give up on the search and apply and just go down to the temp agency and apply there. I requested a certain location and luckily they had an opening. I started the next morning and have been there since. I'm going through the hire-on process right now. I honestly don't have anyone to blame other than myself for having such a hard time finding a job, seeing as I never finished high school or got my GED.

My father-in-law drives a straight truck for the company I'm currently employed by, and I used to ride with him at night on his deliveries. We mainly listened to 610am and I have heard alot about Obama on the show. And about how the unemployment rate had went down significantly. But as Mandii stated, our neighbor and her brother have both been recently terminated from their unemployment. The radio show stated that the unemployment stats are false. As in, there may be less people on unemployment, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they have gotten jobs, they just don't collect the unemployment anymore.

And, IMO, the healthcare reform is complete BS. As Tyler stated, with it being taxed, he will make just enough money per week to get back to work the next.

My main concern, is that, at the rate things are going, by the time my son is at the age where he has to do everything on his own, IDK if this country will be a place where the average man could even really make a living and support a family.

This aggravates me to no end...

People who use the argument that they need gov't assistance, or that they can't work because they have 27 kids should be fucking shot in their cock/pocket. If you can't support the damn crib midgets, then don't have them. It's not society's fault that you couldn't keep your sloppy twat closed.

And I'd venture to say, judging by your posts, you just didn't qualify.

/entitlement rant

I didnt qualify because i dont have wearhouse exp. and thats what everyone told me you dont have the exp. well how the fuck am i gonna get it if no one gives me the chance. and rite now if you dont have a degree in something or eaq. to it you wont find a good job and im not butsting my ass and taking abuncha bs for no 8$ an hr to bring home 100 $ a week

I see a lot of people bitching with no coherent reasons for it. Seems there's a small segment of conservatives who are, and will forever be, bitter as hell that they lost the last election.

Additionally, did I get dinged for starting a "political thread" a few months back? The reason being "no political threads"?

I didnt qualify because i dont have wearhouse exp.

This aggravates me to no end, because... and I hate to hurt your feelings, but that is not why you didn't get the job. I really wish employers would stop trying to be nice and actually tell interviewee's the real reason they don't get hired, so they have something to improve on.

Back in highschool I started working in a warehouse and production facility, not long after my 18th birthday. making $8.50 and hour. Zero experience, knew no one at the place so no nepotism. Responded to the paper ad and interviewed. You don't need experience to do that work, I was running the place in under a year. Experience is not necessary, you either got lied to or their standards are too high.

and im not butsting my ass and taking abuncha bs for no 8$ an hr to bring home 100 $ a week

This is why you don't have a job. Everyone has to put up with BS for shit pay at the beginning of their "professional career", even/especially people with degrees, who the hell do think you are? You expect to shoot ahead in line, in front of everyone else who's looking for a job, because you think you're awesome?

Guest tbutera2112

^ truth...i started at $8/hr and i was just happy to have a job, $100/wk > nothing.

i hate my job, it pays shit (im up to $12 an hr now after 2 years, but i only work <20hrs a week), its hot/cold, shit hours...everything....but ya know what? its better than sitting on my ass doing nothing and leeching off of society...theres plenty of people without work who would love to just find a job, they wouldnt care what it was

im not butsting my ass and taking abuncha bs for no 8$ an hr to bring home 100 $ a week

Well of course not....

With your incredible skillset, and excellent grasp of the english language, I find it amazing you haven't been offered a six figure job by now. Don't worry, it will happen one day.