The New American Dream

Habitual Sinner

One things Ive learned is that no work is above you. 8/hour is better then 0/hour and though its not a ton of money it adds up over time. It also gives you work experience and connections that can help you get a better job in the future.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this might be what the OP was partially concerned about.

I know the source is the anti-christ, but they didnt make his Sec of Labor say these things:)

http://www.thefoxnation.com/illegal-immigration/2010/06/21/obama-labor-chief-illegals-have-right-fair-wages

Next person who chooses to make a post "at" another member will be taking a vacation from this thread. Its okay to be cool and joke with one another especially as people begin to lose interest in the thread topic. However turning the thread into a shitfest for no good reason is retarded. Take it to pm's, start a romper room ebattle, or simply dont post. Fair warning.

Next person who chooses to make a post "at" another member will be taking a vacation from this thread. Its okay to be cool and joke with one another especially as people begin to lose interest in the thread topic. However turning the thread into a shitfest for no good reason is retarded. Take it to pm's, start a romper room ebattle, or simply dont post. Fair warning.

I hate your name. Go change it now.

I think you suck, FYI.

Repeat of the 70's?

Wouldn't suprise me if he takes control of the NRA atleast.

To my "Commander in Chief"

- I want my raise

- Stop openly talking about combat operations

- I want the 3% President Bush gave us for a raise

- I don't like your name

- General Order #1 is utter horse shit

- Smack Pelosi

- My health care was just fine

PS- I want my money back.

Wouldn't suprise me if he takes control of the NRA atleast.

To my "Commander in Chief"

- I want my raise

- Stop openly talking about combat operations

- I want the 3% President Bush gave us for a raise

- I don't like your name

- General Order #1 is utter horse shit

- Smack Pelosi

- My health care was just fine

PS- I want my money back.

lol