The New American Dream

Habitual Sinner

Next person who chooses to make a post "at" another member will be taking a vacation from this thread. Its okay to be cool and joke with one another especially as people begin to lose interest in the thread topic. However turning the thread into a shitfest for no good reason is retarded. Take it to pm's, start a romper room ebattle, or simply dont post. Fair warning.

your a total homo

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.25 minimum wage back in the day erok i am currently the leader at lowest wage started

come on old timers I know there is someone that can beat that

Sorry to bump u out austin but....

2.13$ an hour... being a waiter in oho u made a lowsy 2.13 lol it did pump up to like 3.60 in like 04 or 05 .

Yay I belive I'm the winner. What did I win?

2.13$ an hour... being a waiter in oho u made a lowsy 2.13 lol it did pump up to like 3.60 in like 04 or 05 .

With tips, you still lose.

Unless you were the suckiest waiter ever, wait, you probably do win.

and he promised better health plans and more jobs. so far. nuthing there are hardly any jobs witch is always on the news. and he tried 3 times to take away disablitie (witch my mom is on and has been on for years because her back is broken in 4 places) AND hes cutting unemployement short by atleast 6 or more months.

Did you have to fill out applications for any of the jobs you applied for? Maybe they didn't hire you because reading or writing were requirements?

4.25 minimum wage back in the day erok i am currently the leader at lowest wage started

come on old timers I know there is someone that can beat that

This is not easy to post but I have everyone beat first job at min wage $ 3.35 an hour. In 89 I was making 7.21 hour doing landscape work. In 90 I started my own landscape business and this year is pretty good so far. I lost two customers because of the economy this year out of 60 but picked up more to replace them. . I cant stand to hear when someone says Im to good to work for so so amount of money. Shit I started at the bottom of the bottoms and have not been out of a job for more then 2 weeks my entire life. Work for it you lazy shits.

They probably don't smoke like a chimeny, drink like a fish, have a "personal pharmacist", shell out child support (or have to support kids without it), or have any of the other fun extra expenses that "Keepin it real" gets you.

This is true. they also only have a basic cell phone which each was purchased brand new from walmart for $20 and $100 gets them 1000 minutes which they never use all of in the alotted 1 year.

This is not easy to post but I have everyone beat first job at min wage $ 3.35 an hour. out of a job for more then 2 weeks my entire life. Work for it you lazy shits.

:p

Hell yea I made more then that with tips

But tips aren't guaranteed... so wages were 2.13 I win

If your tips + salary do not equal minimum wage then your employer had to make up the difference. I'd say that's not a win. Sorry.

Did you have to fill out applications for any of the jobs you applied for? Maybe they didn't hire you because reading or writing were requirements?

just leave me the fuck alone its all over this post that if you dont like something someone has to say then dont post to it.

^^^ paint-princess

just leave me the fuck alone its all over this post that if you dont like something someone has to say then dont post to it.

^^^ paint-princess

If you can't take some criticism, please log out, don't report another post because someone said you can't spell. Act like an adult and ignore it, or just don't click on the thread. We are not your personal censorers. Also it's a big no no to use your boyfiend's account, we have perma banned people for it. Only warning.

If you can't take some criticism, please log out, don't report another post because someone said you can't spell. Act like an adult and ignore it, or just don't click on the thread. We are not your personal censorers. Also it's a big no no to use your boyfiend's account, we have perma banned people for it. Only warning.

we share a comp didnt know i was on his just checked the post sorry. and im not gunna ignore it because its not just a "joke" people are being rude and mean about shit.