Ohio Shootout Info: 10/1/10 @ NTR

MrMeanGreen

CANCELED. We will have the event next year.

This will be updated as we make more changes and add more info to the event. We'll also modify the info based on the needs of the event and input from people.

-----------------------------

• Three major cities and surrounding areas
  • Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland
  • 25 cars/trucks and 5 bikes per city (subject to change based on bike interests)
  • Bracket racing setup w/ dial-ins
  • Entry fee w/ payouts for classes and placement within class
  • NHRA regulations will be applied where needed
  • No electronics, two-step or foot/trans brake only, no throttle stops

There will be classes based on ET, which we'll run Test N' Tune in the morning and brackets in the afternoon. The classes are as follows:

Winner Runner-up

9.99 ET and quicker ($500) $350 $150

10.00 - 11.99 ($400) $300 $100

12.00 - 13.99 ($300) $200 $100

14.00 - 15.99 ($200) $150 $50

Bikes in one category ($300) $200 $100

Money payouts will be for class winner and runner-up.

Once this event is up, registration will be on a first come, first served basis.

Registration fee to race will be $50/vehicle, plus Paypal and Eventbrite fees.

Stay tuned for more info.

Edited by MrMeanGreen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any interest in some heads up grudge style classes? I might be able to get a couple heavy hitters from Cleveland to come out for an event like that.

We took awhile to think on how to do this, and since this is our first money event, we'd decided to do brackets.

However, we can run something for next year on grudge matching. Do you wanna work something out with us?

Any interest in some heads up grudge style classes? I might be able to get a couple heavy hitters from Cleveland to come out for an event like that.

The only issue we had when this was brought up was the class structure. There are to many people who will complain about how it would be set up.

If you have some ideas pm the to one of us so we can try to figure something out. The only fair way to do this the first time out was a bracket style.

I would love to see an indexed set up leaving off a protree but most on here have zero seat time doing that.

Now next year we get the details worked out we can have a Battle of Ohio that could have grudge and brackets :)

even if it isn't for money you should run a quick 8 or something and crown a king of ohio. There are some fast mothers out there, Jamie's supra, some of the cleveland guys have fast rides, my car, matt's truck, ray's car...

Would be cool to run a fastest of the fast competition (I think Jamie's supra pretty much has it but will still be fun to find out) just make it a run what you brung kinda thing.

even if it isn't for money you should run a quick 8 or something and crown a king of ohio. There are some fast mothers out there, Jamie's supra, some of the cleveland guys have fast rides, my car, matt's truck, ray's car...

Would be cool to run a fastest of the fast competition (I think Jamie's supra pretty much has it but will still be fun to find out) just make it a run what you brung kinda thing.

if this ends up happening and theres decent money involved i'll talk to some people i know and see if they'll show up, then it should be rather interesting.