FS: 16GB iPhone 3GS like new, otterbox, AppleCare

2highpsi

My iPhone 4 finally came in, so the 3GS is up for grabs. It's about 6 months old. Was put in an otterbox when purchased so it is MINT! It still has the box and all accessories. I am including the otterbox and the AppleCare I purchased for it. I am looking for $300.

I can supply pics, but seriously we all know what iPhones look like, and this one is mint. A factory picture will look the same.

good luck with ebay, paypal will hold your money until either you get positive rep from the buyer and confirmed delivery, or 30 days have passed with no discrepancy.

i sold mine on craigslist but be prepared to get tons of low ballers.

I've sold a few on eBay before. Get delivery confirmation when you ship. The day it shows delivered call paypal, give the conf # and they release the funds.

It's a pain. But anything is better than dealing with the people that CL usually brings outa the woodwork.

I've sold a few on eBay before. Get delivery confirmation when you ship. The day it shows delivered call paypal, give the conf # and they release the funds.

It's a pain. But anything is better than dealing with the people that CL usually brings outa the woodwork.

LMAO. Craigslist does bring some interesting characters out. I got one guy who made excuses for like two weeks as to why he couldn't buy it the days he said he would. One day his hamster died, the next he had to leave town urgently on business. He would constantly make excuses and not show up when it was time to buy but he would get mad when I would say if someone else brings me cash I'm selling. So I sold the phone probably two weeks ago to another guy. The no show guy emailed me the other day so I'm gonna act like I still have it, tell him i'll sell for an insanely low price, and make him drive out of the way and then I'm gonna no-show. :D

• 1 month later...