last day on the job

phil

So tommorow is my last day at safelite autoglass. Fuck that place. I hate it it sucks . I've been there for a yr just waiting for a job to open that did with my education. So since its my last day I wanna do some epic shit. I've been coming in 2 hrs late everyday and leaving about an hr early, not really doing my job that well jus going through the motions. Its a call center so give me some ideas. I've already done some fun shit but I need epic.

So you don't want to put them on a resume?

My cuurent 2 bosses are quitting and the person in hr got boned by me so I can still use em as long as I have the in. More than likely no though. Can't stand that place. Best idea I have is. Saying

"Thanku for choosing safelite, glass masters is way cheaper please hangup and call them, then hang the phone up.

Or

Safelite auto glas, and then jus silent the rest of the call til they hang up

Or

Just be honest to dumbass people

How about doing the job they are paying you to do? Sounds like that will definately be a break from the norm and will perhaps get the shock value your looking for.

Funny u say that, I am very good at my job,do everything they ask, hit my numbers consistently. Do u kno what my year review raise was??? .20 cents. Gtfo out of here. Ill take my job that I have making almost 3 or 4x what I make now. I put my 2 weeks in 2 weeks ago and now I jus don't give a fuck. They can take there 10.20 and suck my dick til I shit

I always enjoyed promising the customers a bunch of outrageous crap that would never happen (free window repairs? rushed service? etc..) and basically just say yes to whatever ridiculous crap the people ask for.

Another option is to pretend to be a gay robot who is replacing human customer service reps.

Funny u say that, I am very good at my job,do everything they ask, hit my numbers consistently. Do u kno what my year review raise was??? .20 cents. Gtfo out of here. Ill take my job that I have making almost 3 or 4x what I make now. I put my 2 weeks in 2 weeks ago and now I jus don't give a fuck. They can take there 10.20 and suck my dick til I shit

I got a $1.12ish an hour raise today for the hell of it... No bullshit. I walked into the associate directors office and he was like here ya go.. and I was like sweet... and he was like have a good day... and I was like you do the same. $2323 a year just because I come to work...

I got a $1.12ish an hour raise today for the hell of it... No bullshit. I walked into the associate directors office and he was like here ya go.. and I was like sweet... and he was like have a good day... and I was like you do the same. $2323 a year just because I come to work...

Now go make your car faster. :bangbang:

Bring a small video camera with you into work. Set it up at your desk. When you feel it's time to peace stand up on your chair, make eye contact with a manager or floor walker, then proceed to give them the double salute and yell "fuck you tom, you piece of shit! I quit!"

Don't smile, don't do anything, just walk quietly out of the building. Then post results here.

:wtf:

Do what you are paid to do, or quit. No notice, just quit. No need to be a bitch and cause co-workers drama.

KillJoy

Your old, thers no fun in that. You get once chance to get back at the jack asses that have beding you over. Mite as well make it worth it. Plus this won't happen til my last 5 min. Minus the upper decker I'm so doing this early lol.

do something that will get you arrested and mess up your next job. honestly, put yourself in the customer's shoes---you call into a company to give them business, and the person on the phone is a prick to you. wtf? with the economy the way it is, just be thankful for the fact you had a job, and have been able to secure a better one, utilizing your training.

the best thing you can do by far to screw that place over is and I know this because the two weeks I worked there a girl did it.. When you get a call. oress your magic discount button twice if that is still the limited number you are aloud to. Then when you are giving your speach about the labor warrenty tell them there is a lifetime war on the GLASS ITSELF AND THE LABOR. lol Girl did this a guy called back a week later because a truck tossed up rocks cracked his windsheild and wanted it replaced for free because she told him the glass was covered for life... They pulled her call and sure enough she said that so now he will get a free windsheild anytime he wants on that car even if he hit it with a baseball bat... Do that to every customer you have and they will get pissed lol

also just keep telling the people you can barley here them and have them repeat how to spell their name over and over again