Best Hotel in or around the columbus area?

Veritas

I'm needing to find a really nice one for us to go to for a couple days as a mini vacation for when I pop the question.

I'm looking for service, pools (I want one that has a nice indoor or a couple of them and one out), price is of little consideration as long as the place is worth the money. I'm wanting to take her to hyde park for dinner that night but depending on what I've got for a driver, anythings game location wise.

I thought this place looked nice.

http://www.55lofts.com/index.asp

And it's about half a mile from the High Street cap where there is a Hyde Park. There are a lot of other very good restaurants in the Short North too. No pool though.

I guess when I think mini-vacation in Columbus, I think downtown. You can actually go do stuff.

I don't know if you have a particular date planned yet. If not, it could be fun to stay down there on a gallery hop weekend. There's even more going on around then.

get on trip advisor and check out the hotels in the area, lots of ratings and comments, helped me stay away from the shit holes here in florida that i thought looked nice from the pics. Also can help you get a better deal.

For example the hotel were staying at is normally $190/night, im paying under 100.

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

Nah. I don't marry based off of what other people think ya SHOULD do, but we would of been engaged eons back had I not gotten into three car accidents in the past few years.

Plus all the places that mean something are here in columbus for us! :p