Ohio LSX meet at Columbus QS&L

oldman09FZ6

You could bring the Vewt and have everyone saying What kinda car is this

I could, but just in case the kid in the Skyline shows up, I want to be able to go up to him, yet again, and ask him to race for 100. I've grown tired of hearing him yap about how bitchin' fast his car is, and he shuts up after he gets called out by .... um, about everyone. ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could, but just in case the kid in the Skyline shows up, I want to be able to go up to him, yet again, and ask him to race for 100. I've grown tired of hearing him yap about how bitchin' fast his car is, and he shuts up after he gets called out by .... um, about everyone. ;)

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE OLD MAN A GLASS A WATER HE IS PARCHED AND HAS LOST HIS CANE!!!!!!

:cool:

Is it the burgandy one from Denny Datson's? If so, he's gay.

"I have too many points on my license."

Fucking fag.

Last night the story was that he didn't want to race any "American muscle." So Josh asked him if he would race the Benz. He hesitated, then asked which one. When we told him, he then said, "I'm still breaking-in my motor and don't want to race." :bs:

"I'm still breaking-in my motor and don't want to race." :bs:

:lol:

I heat cycle a new engine a couple times and get the tune fairly close then drive it like I stole it. I was on the dyno making a thousand horsepower with about an hour and a half on this engine.