Cordell

Sit around,

get teched in,

sit around,

make pass,

sit around,

make pass on spray and get told I can't do that anymore,

say fuck it and go home.

Trails is lame, I go out there just to see if I can break into the 10s, spin and run 11.30 just to get told no. I don't want to make motor passes so I guess I won't bother going out there for any track days either, and to hell with a roll bar. Its a street car.

/rant

If I could get somebody to swap a 6 speed for my auto I'd go road racing.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are less strict on a private rental bub normal Wednesday mights suck if u don't do it right

If u show up ar 3pm an wait at the gates(ull be 1st in line once they open the gates u get teced in then start making pass afrer pass after pass cause everyone else is waiting in line to get teched...

Newbs :lol:

They are less strict on a private rental bub normal Wednesday mights suck if u don't do it right

If u show up ar 3pm an wait at the gates(ull be 1st in line once they open the gates u get teced in then start making pass afrer pass after pass cause everyone else is waiting in line to get teched...

Newbs :lol:

I got your newb there fuckstick, I was the first one down the track. I still wasted an hour sitting around, and would've just been worse if I stayed.

Quit crying.

Not gonna support CR track days because you get bitchy concerning a public event...

I liked the track rentals at 42 and Kilkare. I don't get away with shit like you do, the last track rental I went that fast they bitched too and the car had already blown up. Fuck trails.

Scott.. I love ya man but stop bitching and get a roll bar. The only thing I hate about the one I have is how I cant see as well out of the rear window. Its really only a pain in the ass if you sit in the back seat.. which I hope you dont do.

fuck not having safety equipment. !

i have kids like to see them grow up. the safety equipment is there for a reason.

u crash at 130 no cage and fall out of the car or something. sombody has to clean that shit up.

Dude really? Its a quick street car, I really don't plan to keep racing it. I just want to run a 10 second pass to say I did it. I wouldn't go racing without one, but thats not in my plans.

fuck not having safety equipment. !

i have kids like to see them grow up. the safety equipment is there for a reason.

u crash at 130 no cage and fall out of the car or something. sombody has to clean that shit up.

No way I will EVER put a cage a street car. Wreck on street with no helmet and your head hits the bar you are dead. Crash beams, airbags, seat belts, and a helmet are plenty safety for a 130 mph car IMHO.

Line up first at the next rental.. take my slicks.. get a 10...

deal, I'm running 295-50-16s now so I'm not sure how much better that would be. The car just doesn't have much weight transfer and needs the suspension worked on.

I just can't bring myself to take the car any further, it's still so much a street car. I'll have to really change stuff to make it work better at the track at this point. :(

Sit around,

get teched in,

sit around,

make pass,

sit around,

make pass on spray and get told I can't do that anymore,

say fuck it and go home.

Trails is lame, I go out there just to see if I can break into the 10s, spin and run 11.30 just to get told no. I don't want to make motor passes so I guess I won't bother going out there for any track days either, and to hell with a roll bar. Its a street car

they are just concerned with safety. they are there in case you dont

deal, I'm running 295-50-16s now so I'm not sure how much better that would be. The car just doesn't have much weight transfer and needs the suspension worked on.

I just can't bring myself to take the car any further, it's still so much a street car. I'll have to really change stuff to make it work better at the track at this point. :(

Will the 15's fit over your calipers?

No I haven't ground mine. tempting....

If you need them to test fitment let me know. I think I even have some high temp paint and clear coat left if you want to paint them afterwards... I would suggest putting new brakes on first. I had to redo mine once because I got new brakes and the damn things didnt fit anymore :mad:

I thought this would be about their lack of track prep.

Now as far as them cracking down, do you know how many sportsman drivers have been killed the last few years? I am betting the heat is on from NHRA's insurance company and that is now pushing the local tracks.

Guest 614Streets
Dude really? Its a quick street car, I really don't plan to keep racing it. I just want to run a 10 second pass to say I did it. I wouldn't go racing without one, but thats not in my plans.

Then race on the fucking streets and let the guys who take our fucking time and money to have the proper safety equipment run at the track. FUCKING LAME AS SHIT!