New Dennys Restraunt

TurboNova

Not sure if anyone is as big of a fan as I am but they built a new location at the exit for national trails out at kirkersville. On the corner or I70 where the Flying J Truck stop is.

I think they just opened it today. It was pretty cool to me, its one of my favorite breakfast places

theres one in marion, been there for a long time.

Yea but Denny's isn't worth an hour drive. Half hour? Sure, but the only time I drove to the one in Marion is when my neighbors and I went at 5 in the morning for the free grand slam day during a blizzard.

I guess I'm spoiled though, I grew up having a Denny's about 4 minutes away.

I like Dennys. I bet they will get a lot more business now. Whatever Flying J restaurant was in it before was shit.

That's too bad, the flying J at 36/37 and 71 is tits

i wish it was closer! but i may have to drive out there...i love denny's! it was the one good thing about living in mansfield for 3 months...yummy denny's!

ugh...i just googled it...it's way out of the way for me....

Edited by frenchy chan

I thought I was the only denny's fan left.....we ate at one up North about a month ago. Been a while since I've been there....the double cheeseburger is frigin huge. Way bigger than I expected it to be. I was thinking mickey d's double cheeseburger but it dwarfs that one.

Having lived around Denny's and IHOP's for most of my life, I'd venture to say that Bob Evans and IHOP are both better than Denny's overall. However, there's always a good chance that this Denny's will be busting ass for some good food and business at least in the beginning.

On top of that, nothing makes me want IHOP (and JackNtheBox, for that matter) more knowing I cant have it around here. I wonder if that's the case here with Denny's for some of you. :D

Having lived around Denny's and IHOP's for most of my life, I'd venture to say that Bob Evans and IHOP are both better than Denny's overall. However, there's always a good chance that this Denny's will be busting ass for some good food and business at least in the beginning.

On top of that, nothing makes me want IHOP (and JackNtheBox, for that matter) more knowing I cant have it around here. I wonder if that's the case here with Denny's for some of you. :D

there's an IHOP out here....not impressed. Bob Evans has some good food but they're getting pretty expensive just to eat breakfast and the last 2-3 times we've been there the service was mediocre at best. Denny's is definitely not high class dining but they're priced pretty decent for what you get.