Jokes.................

CbrGirl

An old married couple went to bed one night. As soon as they hit the pillows, the old man passes gas and says, "Touchdown! Seven points!"

His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?"

The old man replied, "It's fart football."

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, "Touchdown! Tie score!"

After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, "A-ha! I'm ahead 14 to 7."

Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, "Touchdown! Tie score!"

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, "Field goal! I lead 17 to 14."

Now the pressure is on the old man. He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got and accidentally poops in the bed.

The wife says, "What the hell was that?"

The old man says, "Half time! Switch sides!"

i'm really tempted to post a joke that is ridiculously funny, but seeing as i have 1 warning against me already the joke may earn me a seat in 'The Banned Lounge' along side 'ThatDude.' for now i will keep it to myself.

PM it to me and if its funny, ill post it. ha ha

I got this in an email, so yeah I ctrl+c'd and ctrl+v'd it.

The day finally arrived. Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is at the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter himself. However, the gates are closed, and Forrest approaches the gatekeeper.

>

>

> St. Peter said, 'Well, Forrest, it is certainly good to see you.

>

>

> We have heard a lot about you. I must tell you, though, that the place is filling up fast, and we have been administering an entrance examination for everyone. The test is short, but you have to pass it before you can get into Heaven.'

>

>

> Forrest responds, 'It sure is good to be here, St. Peter, sir. But nobody ever told me about any entrance exam. I sure hope that the test ain't too hard. Life was a big enough test as it was.'

>

>

> St. Peter continued, 'Yes, I know, Forrest, but the test is only three questions.

>

>

> First:

>

>

> What two days of the week begin with the letter T?

>

>

> Second:

>

>

> How many seconds are there in a year?

>

>

> Third:

>

>

> What is God's first name?'

>

>

> Forrest leaves to think the questions over. He returns the next day and sees St. Peter, who waves him up, and says, 'Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers.'

>

>

> Forrest replied, 'Well, the first one -- which two days in the week begins with the letter 'T'? Shucks, that one is easy.... That would be Today and Tomorrow.'

>

>

> The Saint's eyes opened wide and he exclaimed, 'Forrest, that is not what I was thinking, but you do have a point, and I guess I did not specify, so I will give you credit for that answer..

>

>

> How about the next one?' asked St. Peter.

> 'How many seconds in a year?

>

>

> Now that one is harder,' replied Forrest, 'but I thunk and thunk about that, and I guess the only answer can be twelve.'

>

>

> Astounded, St. Peter said, 'Twelve? Twelve? Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?'

>

>

> Forrest replied, 'Shucks, there's got to be twelve: January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd.. '

>

>

>

> 'Hold it,' interrupts St. Peter. 'I see where you are going with this, and I see your point, though that was not quite what I had in mind....but I will have to give you credit for that one, too.

>

>

> Let us go on with the third and final question.

>

>

> Can you tell me God's first name'?

>

>

> 'Sure,' Forrest replied, 'it's Andy.'

>

>

> 'Andy?' exclaimed an exasperated and frustrated St. Peter.

>

>

> 'Ok, I can understand how you came up with your answers to my first two questions, but just how in the world did you come up with the name Andy as the first name of God?'

>

>

> 'Shucks, that was the easiest one of all,' Forrest replied. 'I learnt it from the song,

>

>

> ANDY WALKS WITH ME,

>

>

> ANDY TALKS WITH ME,

>

>

> ANDY TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN.'

>

>

> St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates, and said: Run, Forrest, Run.'

• 4 weeks later...

My Favorite Animal

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried

chicken."

She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because

everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried

chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said

my teacher was probably a member of PETA.

He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me

to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed, too.

Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal

was.

I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the

other children.

So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed, and told me

not to do it again. I don't understand. My parents taught me to be

honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where I am now...

A man encountered a geniue from a lamp he found.

Genie "I can give you three wishes but your wife gets double"

Man "My first wish is yacht"

The Wife gets two yachts

Man "Second wish, 1 million dollars"

The wife gets 2 million dollars

Man "My third wish, beat me half to death"

Man gets everything!

Owed two a Spell Chequer

(or, "Ode to a spell checker")

Eye halve a spelling chequer;

It came with my pea sea;

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

End weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong our write -

It shows me straight a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long,

And eye kin put the arrow rite

It's rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it;

I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect awl the weigh,

My spell chequer tolled me sew!

-Sores unknown

Owed two a Spell Chequer

(or, "Ode to a spell checker")

Eye halve a spelling chequer;

It came with my pea sea;

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

End weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong our write -

It shows me straight a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long,

And eye kin put the arrow rite

It's rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it;

I am shore your pleased two no

Its letter perfect awl the weigh,

My spell chequer tolled me sew!

-Sores unknown

• 2 weeks later...

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas , and talked with an old rancher.

He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."

The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me !" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked, or answers given!! Have I made myself clear......do you understand ?!!"

The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......

With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and promptly yelled at the top of his lungs.....

(I just love this part....)

"Your badge! Show him your BADGE........ ! !"

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.

The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."

A man works in a manufacturing plant and has an industrial accident while at work.

He calls his wife and tells her "Honey, I had an accident at work. I'm at the hospital."

"Are you OK?" she asks.

"Yes, but one of my fingers was cut off" he answers.

"The whole finger?", she asks.

"Nope, the one next to it...!"

Guy walks into church and goes to the confessional. The priest asks him what his sins are. The man replies "Well, I almost had an affair with another woman." The priest asks "What do you mean 'almost'"? He replied "We got naked and rubbed on each other a little bit but stopped there." "Well that's the same as having an affair. So for your penance I want you to never see the woman again, say 20 Hail Marys and put $50 in the poor box." The guy agrees and walks out. He then goes over to the poor box and the priest sees him stand there for a minute then walk off without putting the $50 into it. "Hey! I saw you didn't put the money in there. Why not"

The man replies "Well I rubbed the $50 on the outside of the box and according to you that's the same as sticking it in!"

A young guy from Texas moves to California and goes to one of those big "everything under one roof" stores looking for a job. The manager asked, "Do you have any sales experience?"

The kid said, "Sure, I was a salesman back home in Texas."

The boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I’ll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down to see how things went.

"How many sales did you make today?"

The young man replied without hesitating, "One."

The boss said, "Just one? Our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day. How much was the sale for?"

The kid said, "$101,237.64."

The boss said, "$101,237.64?! What the hell did you sell?!"

the kid said, "First I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fish hook. Then I sold him a larger fish hook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him that twin-engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn’t think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Blazer."

Amazed, the boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a truck?"

"No, he came here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, your weekend’s shot, you might as well go fishing.'"

• Upvote 3

A young guy from Texas moves to California and goes to one of those big "everything under one roof" stores looking for a job. The manager asked, "Do you have any sales experience?"

The kid said, "Sure, I was a salesman back home in Texas."

The boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I’ll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down to see how things went.

"How many sales did you make today?"

The young man replied without hesitating, "One."

The boss said, "Just one? Our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day. How much was the sale for?"

The kid said, "$101,237.64."

The boss said, "$101,237.64?! What the hell did you sell?!"

the kid said, "First I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fish hook. Then I sold him a larger fish hook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him that twin-engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn’t think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Blazer."

Amazed, the boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a truck?"

"No, he came here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, your weekend’s shot, you might as well go fishing.'"

:bow:

• 4 weeks later...

How do you turn a fox into an elephant?

-Marry It!

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?

-A battery has a positive side.

Why do women fake orgasms ?

-Because they think men care.

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?

-Nothing, she's been told twice already.

If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you

done wrong?

-Made her chain too long

Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?

-Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably

never be able to support you.

Why do women have smaller feet than men?

-It's one of those 'evolutionary things' that allows them to stand closer

to the kitchen sink.

Why do men pass gas more than women?

-Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the

front door, who do you let in first ?

-The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by

90%..

-It's called a Wedding Cake.

Why do men die before their wives?

-They want to.

• Upvote 2