How close is the evo

Sam1647545489

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and uh still tryin to figure out where you see bus lengths? ill more than glad to do a dig again to show you a fucked up and on that roll i stayed right next to him untill his top end. dude i have a fuckin 16g turbo he has a 35r. dude the gti and bmw are both nasty cars but i think i did pretty fuckin good for what i have.

I saw bus lengths :lol:

:popcorn:

are you the one that took $30 from a kid in a sti?

I took the money from that kid. :bangbang:

Fyi guys there are two evos in that vid lets not confuse the one in the opening race with the one that raced shaton lol.

Can I show you how badass I am where are you right now I'll come over.

I'm not here to fight honestly man I was in the wrong my pride got ahead of me because I never bitch out on a race and I don't talk through people either. My bad though and I didn't realize you were in the army I have slot of respect for people who put there life on the line for us.

• Downvote 1

Jesse they talkin bout Koppy..cause he was no where near getting his ass whooped he was to far around the corner scared to fight.

no there talking about tony i think. im surprised i didnt get layed out cuz i was in between that huge group and tony lol good times good times. im pissed i didnt see that race though between the gti and the hatch.

no there talking about tony i think. im surprised i didnt get layed out cuz i was in between that huge group and tony lol good times good times. im pissed i didnt see that race though between the gti and the hatch.

shut up

I took the money from that kid. :bangbang:

Fyi guys there are two evos in that vid lets not confuse the one in the opening race with the one that raced shaton lol.

haha, that makes sense now. ur such a hustler. he was like that evo left me like I was sitting still......