How close is the evo

Sam1647545489

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so funny.

The word stock is thrown around in this thread like crazy.

Shit if this is the case my car is stock, Still has stock compression ratio.

I dont understand idiots that race there car then gotta ask the other guy what they got . Fuck that I dont care what you got I will fuck it up. If Im gonna ask you to race. Its your own fault if you get hustled. And the reason you did is cause you dont know jack shit about the car your racing or the car you have. Knowledge is power 75% of this thread needs to go back to school.

]

x2039483

Its so funny.

The word stock is thrown around in this thread like crazy.

Shit if this is the case my car is stock, Still has stock compression ratio.

I dont understand idiots that race there car then gotta ask the other guy what they got . Fuck that I dont care what you got I will fuck it up. If Im gonna ask you to race. Its your own fault if you get hustled. And the reason you did is cause you dont know jack shit about the car your racing or the car you have. Knowledge is power 75% of this thread needs to go back to school.

i completely agree. But iv never heard or seen the car so how would i know anything about the car?

i completely agree. But iv never heard or seen the car so how would i know anything about the car?

Neither have I but I do know that it is by no means slow.. And I would say has 150+ whp on you so I would stay away for sure....

And I agree with shanton do your homework.... then come out and play...

Just like if anyone doesnt know what sam has done to his bmw and tries to race him and gets taken then they are jsut stupid considering he gave everyone the entire breakdown of what he has when he asked how much we all thought it would be worth...

you can find out a lot just by lokoing in threads and talking to people but you better know your shit before you go saying you will race people...

I got 50 says you wont be able to read Evolved on his plate at the end of the race

Neither have I but I do know that it is by no means slow.. And I would say has 150+ whp on you so I would stay away for sure....

And I agree with shanton do your homework.... then come out and play...

Just like if anyone doesnt know what sam has done to his bmw and tries to race him and gets taken then they are jsut stupid considering he gave everyone the entire breakdown of what he has when he asked how much we all thought it would be worth...

you can find out a lot just by lokoing in threads and talking to people but you better know your shit before you go saying you will race people...

I got 50 says you wont be able to read Evolved on his plate at the end of the race

dude everything your saying is easy for someone to say who doesn't have a car, and if i didn't do my homework than i wouldn't know how big that turbo is considering it takes up the whole left front side of his engine compartment. second i never said my car was faster than evolved i clearly stated i would race anyone because i love racing. obviously you win some and lose some. lastly you weren't there the night we raced. Sam even told me i beat him from a roll... i never said that... he told me i did, i thought he wasn't racing when i pulled on him. and the only reason i lost so bad from the dig was cuz i fucked up at the end, you can clearly see we were right next to each other and then i just stop. AND he asked me to race i never called anyone out... which why would i? I'm waiting to do more shit to my car before i call people out so i feel more confident in winning, then again that doesn't mean i will win or lose but that's what racing is about i think my cars faster and you'll think your cars faster.

dude everything your saying is easy for someone to say who doesn't have a car, and if i didn't do my homework than i wouldn't know how big that turbo is considering it takes up the whole left front side of his engine compartment. second i never said my car was faster than evolved i clearly stated i would race anyone because i love racing. obviously you win some and lose some. lastly you weren't there the night we raced. Sam even told me i beat him from a roll... i never said that... he told me i did, i thought he wasn't racing when i pulled on him. and the only reason i lost so bad from the dig was cuz i fucked up at the end, you can clearly see we were right next to each other and then i just stop. AND he asked me to race i never called anyone out... which why would i? I'm waiting to do more shit to my car before i call people out so i feel more confident in winning, then again that doesn't mean i will win or lose but that's what racing is about i think my cars faster and you'll think your cars faster.

wow really, I like how not a single thing I said was directed twords you at all. It was in agreeance with what shanton had to say. And no one stated you said you could be his evo I was just saying I know his car and know it is quick..

From a roll I was just pacing you for the video. I dunno where you got me saying that I would lose to you from a roll. Watch this video and then tell me if you can pull me from a roll. And yes this was on low boost as always.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/some-slow-some-fast_2027499.htm

I have been scratching my head for most of the thread. The evo is stock? Like, stock? How did it keep up with Sam? I'll work a stock evo's ass for any number of $$$. I run 9lbs of boost, that's it.

yeah all i have is a dp, test pipe and a cat back... thats it. idk how much you can expect out of a stock evo vs the built huge turbo cars i went up against. and sam you cant really compare you on low boost and me on high boost. lol your turbo is literally like 4 of my turbos put together if not more. and i have an evo 8 not a 9 which makes a bit of difference.

i never said i beat you idk what you were trying to accomplish but mike and andrew both heard you say that i beat you from a roll, you stated this comment right before the dig.

you don't know the game very well do you??

you don't know the game very well do you??

ha no i learned very quick from how everyone on here works from the time shanton hustled the fuck outta this dude i know with a civic hatch. but its his fault cuz i even warned him about his gti lol i saw it on craigslist before and i knew he had a shit tone... so it was his own fault.

ha no i learned very quick from how everyone on here works from the time shanton hustled the fuck outta this dude i know with a civic hatch. but its his fault cuz i even warned him about his gti lol i saw it on craigslist before and i knew he had a shit tone... so it was his own fault.

I would just like to say I hustled your dude in the civic.... Just saying.. Shanton ran the race.

Shits slow. should have had someone buy you a 5.0 and put a turbo on it... cause I heard they rape "stock" Evos

And on that note if you have modifications done to your car it is NOT STOCK!

i never said i beat you idk what you were trying to accomplish but mike and andrew both heard you say that i beat you from a roll, you stated this comment right before the dig.

Not to throw you under the bus here Jesse but i did not hear anyone saying they got beat from a roll...but then again i showed up late and missed everything except the dig race...then my tire blew out on the freeway and i was pissed and done for the night.

I would just like to say I hustled your dude in the civic.... Just saying.. Shanton ran the race.

Shits slow. should have had someone buy you a 5.0 and put a turbo on it... cause I heard they rape "stock" Evos

And on that note if you have modifications done to your car it is NOT STOCK!

my shits slow? first off last time i checked when you "had" a car that mustang got beat by a STOCK sti. i wouldn't talk about shit being slow... second my 16g did pretty fuckin good against whatever monster turbo sam has. and lastly put my same size turbo i have, on that 302 i bet i beat it. and "RAPE"? why don't next weekend we go from a dig again with him on 12lbs since you clearly don't believe i fucked up on that race. and i would understand you being a douche bag if i was talking shit about his car and called him out, than lost, i never said one bad thing about that car and i wasn't the one calling anyone out that night.