How close is the evo

Sam1647545489

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bone stock huh? Yeah I'll gladly race you. I feel like it's not bone stock because people on this forum like to say all there cars are stock.

Ill pop the hood and i still got temp tags on the car. I just want to have fun.

While supporting our local tracks of course.

Guest tbutera2112

^ by fun, he means spray you with his hidden nitrous system....runs right under the manifold

dont let him fool you, word is that he has 200 jets in it

and uh still tryin to figure out where you see bus lengths? ill more than glad to do a dig again to show you a fucked up and on that roll i stayed right next to him untill his top end. dude i have a fuckin 16g turbo he has a 35r. dude the gti and bmw are both nasty cars but i think i did pretty fuckin good for what i have.

To tell you where we are getting our info is a guy on here named Steve-O said that you were saying that you were hanging with us. I dunno, it happens when something is passed through another person then posted on the net. I said before you seemed like alright guy and nothing was really said after we raced. I was just saying what I was told from steve. He said you said you were close to us, I posted the video for everyone else to decide. If you didnt say any of it then its whatever man.

To tell you where we are getting our info is a guy on here named Steve-O said that you were saying that you were hanging with us. I dunno, it happens when something is passed through another person then posted on the net. I said before you seemed like alright guy and nothing was really said after we raced. I was just saying what I was told from steve. He said you said you were close to us, I posted the video for everyone else to decide. If you didnt say any of it then its whatever man.

It was said he was hanging with you guys... from after watching the video I can say at least from my view that is not hanging with you guys.. hannging with a car to me is no more than one car... there was a lot more area between them in that race so I would say after seeing the real footage that no he was not hanging with you guys from my point of view...

And yes sam did say you were a cool dude jesse as did jesse say about you also sam...

His e skin is not so thick yet so I understand how he comes in and feels like everyone is saying shit about him...

Now I can not speak for him so if he wants to pick it out with someone thats on him but in the same respect if he wants to be cool power to it...

I still say a dig between jesse and sam on wastegate would be a good race for sure and the track time clock will let us know how close it is of course

sam ill run full power full boost and spray. spot you to 1/2track wana see if i can run a car down.

but this is still depending if i get off work or not. we were supposed to this weekend and now were working

hopefully next will be good.

im running 4.56s rear gears now. i wonder if i should go back to 3.90s or these new 4.11s. i have to slow the tires down in first.

proably close to needing a glide now.

yeah sam for sure im down to racing again. i did fuck up on that dig race but honestly it was just a fun night. like i said though im not an idiot i know that bimmer is badass lol but if you wanna race again im down. and as i say again my car is stock except exhaust and it has been tuned so i mean she did pretty good for what it has but when you basically have nothing theres only so much im able to do.

really??? don't you think it would be hard when we both would be betting that your evo and sams bmw would be victorious???

im still trying to figure out how you guys cant get through your head both cars have like 6 times more shit done to their cars than mine. ill still race that evo though i would kind like to see how i would do against a built evo vs my basically stock evo. whats all done to it? is there really only mbc/tune/ic piping/cams or is there more?

im still trying to figure out how you guys cant get through your head both cars have like 6 times more shit done to their cars than mine. ill still race that evo though i would kind like to see how i would do against a built evo vs my basically stock evo. whats all done to it? is there really only mbc/tune/ic piping/cams or is there more?

I would start by asking for 4 cars so that way you can still see hime when the race is over....

My evo is a is a 100 % stock motor car with bolt ons.

lol....so much bs in this thread.

Its so funny.

The word stock is thrown around in this thread like crazy.

Shit if this is the case my car is stock, Still has stock compression ratio.

I dont understand idiots that race there car then gotta ask the other guy what they got . Fuck that I dont care what you got I will fuck it up. If Im gonna ask you to race. Its your own fault if you get hustled. And the reason you did is cause you dont know jack shit about the car your racing or the car you have. Knowledge is power 75% of this thread needs to go back to school.