How close is the evo

Sam1647545489

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin bimmer moves out man!! Why cant i run that much boost and not blow up? Lol. Sounds badass also!

Because his 5.0 was made on a Wednesday. Plus he doesn't care if it blows up. 302 shortblocks are $200-$300 all day. I have 3 of them sitting on the garage floor.

Fuckin bimmer moves out man!! Why cant i run that much boost and not blow up? Lol. Sounds badass also!

Thats not alot of boost. Its only 13 psi in the video. 21 psi is high boost and it rarely sees that. I usually run 110 or better in the car but it was a late night and only a regular gas station was open so I left it on waste gate.

Miller- I think I'd be scared to run anymore power on my setup for fear of splittin the block.

Sam- Im still astonished as to how you run that boost and have not split a block yet. O well, more power to ya man!

Iceman- Guess i should of gotten a block built on wednesday, and not friday, huh?

Alex, I dont think its the power that splits these blocks. I think it the high revs that splits them. Keep it under 6500 and I think it will last longer then you think. Heck mine doesnt see much over 6k.

Anyone revving higher then that is asking for trouble without a turbo. I remember on my old setup I saw peek power at 6200 and had hit my torque long before that too.

Keep rocking for team t5.0