How close is the evo

Sam1647545489

my shits slow? first off last time i checked when you "had" a car that mustang got beat by a STOCK sti. i wouldn't talk about shit being slow... second my 16g did pretty fuckin good against whatever monster turbo sam has. and lastly put my same size turbo i have, on that 302 i bet i beat it. and "RAPE"? why don't next weekend we go from a dig again with him on 12lbs since you clearly don't believe i fucked up on that race. and i would understand you being a douche bag if i was talking shit about his car and called him out, than lost, i never said one bad thing about that car and i wasn't the one calling anyone out that night.

Well you now have kinda called him out. You are one against many here. Sam is known by alot of people and most are going to side with him and e-beat you down. You need to learn when to just keep your mouth shut and take it instead of just digging a bigger hole...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my shits slow? first off last time i checked when you "had" a car that mustang got beat by a STOCK sti. i wouldn't talk about shit being slow... second my 16g did pretty fuckin good against whatever monster turbo sam has. and lastly put my same size turbo i have, on that 302 i bet i beat it. and "RAPE"? why don't next weekend we go from a dig again with him on 12lbs since you clearly don't believe i fucked up on that race. and i would understand you being a douche bag if i was talking shit about his car and called him out, than lost, i never said one bad thing about that car and i wasn't the one calling anyone out that night.

Well that's about stupid. A 302 would have your dinky turbo at half spool just idling.

Well that's about stupid. A 302 would have your dinky turbo at half spool just idling.

hah i know that's what im trying to get at. my turbo is dinky compared to his. and why is everyone getting defensive obviously im 18 and cant afford everything right away so my car isn't gonna be as fast as someone who has had their car for a while and put twice the money in there car as me. i didnt get my car cuz its the fastest in the world i got it cuz i love evos. sam is a cool guy and has a badass car theres no denying that.

hah i know that's what im trying to get at. my turbo is dinky compared to his. and why is everyone getting defensive obviously im 18 and cant afford everything right away so my car isn't gonna be as fast as someone who has had their car for a while and put twice the money in there car as me. i didnt get my car cuz its the fastest in the world i got it cuz i love evos. sam is a cool guy and has a badass car theres no denying that.

Jesse, My car doesnt really have alot of money in it. I posted what it has in it and what its worth. My car on a car day might bring in 12k. I am sure you paid alot more for your car stock. Honestly my car is just junk parts put together that ended up working really well with each other. But let me know when you wanna go at it again AT A LOCAL TRACK. I say we let the weather cool down a bit since we both will run better on cooler air. Your friends know how to get ahold of me so let me know. :)

I say we let the weather cool down a bit since we both will run better on cooler air.

From the tone of this thread, the weather's not the only thing that needs to "cool down a bit." :D

It's all good, though. Sam, you're a good sport. :thumbup:

We definitely need signal lights next time you, Carl & I run in Canada.

shits all slow, you all dont want me to bring my cars out....Oh yea I dont have anything that runs, almost forgot.....

Hopefully Ill have the cobra together here shortly and come stir it up, looks fun. Dover sounds like the cobra was about ready, I gotta take a ride in that thing when you get it back

shits all slow, you all dont want me to bring my cars out....Oh yea I dont have anything that runs, almost forgot.....

Hopefully Ill have the cobra together here shortly and come stir it up, looks fun. Dover sounds like the cobra was about ready, I gotta take a ride in that thing when you get it back

Cobra is ready :)