Another SRT guy

hooli523

ur gayyyyyyy srt4sss are gayyyyyyyyy

Wow. Kevin-Check. Srt-4-Check.

Nice srt. Need to go big turbo and get it over with though.

why so he can run 14s an 13s liek you did last track day OOOOOOOOOO :bangbang:

Nice intro. Nice car, I used to have one and absolutely hated it. It is a toss up between the s4 and the srt4 for car I dislike the most out of all I have owned.

thats because yours was slow an u cant drive :p

Not to come off as a hater, but any stock modified turbo is not gonna cut it. Share some details.

e1 makes a nice one ported an bigger exhaust wheel.

its ok i will own both of you from a dig ... im on stock turbo un touched too get some.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Bigger exhaust wheel? You mean compressor wheel. E1's make 350 pushing it. Torque is decent. Even with an external w/g, still not that good.

And you haven't seen me run yet fool.

Wernt u at a cr track day this year?

Not to come off as a hater, but any stock modified turbo is not gonna cut it. Share some details.

On pump gas I should be somewhere above 350whp/400wtq...but with full boost at im guessing around 2800 rpm.

ur gayyyyyyy srt4sss are gayyyyyyyyy

Yes I know it is because its just a neon...i guess it makes me gay as well because i love it haha

why so he can run 14s an 13s liek you did last track day OOOOOOOOOO

Stock: 13.8@101 on street tires :D

Current:13.3@105 on DR's :confused:

e1 makes a nice one ported an bigger exhaust wheel.

its ok i will own both of you from a dig ... im on stock turbo un touched too get some.

Not a e1 turbo...and yes I want to race from a dig with the new setup...if you beat me then I am convinced you are jesus on a stock turbo neon.

Care to sell it?

Yeah, we can work something out.

welcome. would look 10x better with that intercooler in black

I'm not a fan of the stealth intercoolers on the neons but I am a huge fan of them on any wrx/sti.

Thanks for all of the comments guys..I love talking cars and would definitly come out to meets to hangout and see everyones ride in person.

On pump gas I should be somewhere above 350whp/400wtq...but with full boost at im guessing around 2800 rpm.

Yes I know it is because its just a neon...i guess it makes me gay as well because i love it haha

Stock: 13.8@101 on street tires :D

Current:13.3@105 on DR's :confused:

Not a e1 turbo...and yes I want to race from a dig with the new setup...if you beat me then I am convinced you are jesus on a stock turbo neon.

Yeah, we can work something out.

I'm not a fan of the stealth intercoolers on the neons but I am a huge fan of them on any wrx/sti.

Thanks for all of the comments guys..I love talking cars and would definitly come out to meets to hangout and see everyones ride in person.

as long as your cooler than paul you are welcome and we can replace him with you

Good I'm game to beat ur big money srt. Vs my hooptie ...

Haha, not even a big turbo, built motor or nitrous....we actually have very similar mods remember? and shh don't let these guys know i own a "srt" its just a neon (hooptie) remember!

• Confused 1

I like your hot air intake, welcome!

Car looks nice....for a Neon.

Thanks....the air gets even hotter when it goes through the turbo!

Love MR2's but I have never seen one well done in person.

Thanks, couple more pictures I got on the phone.

DR's on her after the track.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x182/steamroller523/srt5.jpg[/img]

Sweet lambo I was following today after work haha

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i186.photobucket.com/albums/x182/steamroller523/srt6.jpg[/img]

Same here. I've seen you a few times coming up Riverside toward Dublin.

Welcome.

Thanks man, i think i have noticed you as well around dublin area...mainly on sawmill. Seen a white ms3 a couple times atleast.