Bad Week... it's only monday!!

OsuMj

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what an interesting thread... Cliff notes...

Kawi Kid is still raping rubber chickens and recording sheep and still having problems with neighbor

DO NOT walk around with the lights off

Brennan is apparently holding strange asian men captive :eek:

osumj is having try outs for anyone, males only, that would like to be her "hooker" which inlcudes cooking, cleaning, and probably putting up with a lot of verbal abuse i.e. "FUCK OFF"...

Sweatpants ARE indeed sexy!

Ross701 fails at giving rep

sambusa is not one to fuck around.. unless he is pleasuring sheep

I think I missed some things, but this sums it up... Oh but most importantly, dont let mj cook in your kitchen without having a fire extinguisher handy!

mmmk, so another bad thing that happened today was I checked my email and found out that a book that I sold through amazon to some rando 2 months ago "didn't arrive". bs. so instead of emailing me 2 weeks after shipment and saying hey i didnt' get the book, she disputes the charges with the credit card company, who goes to amazon, who comes to me and is like, prove that you shipped it. she paid for media mail, and it was 2 months ago. i dont have the reciept anymore... hopefully they're not gonna stick me with the $95 bill, but it looks like thats what is gonna happen.

So does she have to prove that it never arrived?

i try to judge the success of my weeks by whether or not i have overcome my urge to strangle someone!!!

I like it!!!

Kawi Kid is still raping rubber chickens and recording sheep and still having problems with neighbor

osumj is having try outs for anyone, males only, that would like to be her "hooker" which inlcudes cooking, cleaning, and probably putting up with a lot of verbal abuse i.e. "FUCK OFF"...

I think I missed some things, but this sums it up... Oh but most importantly, dont let mj cook in your kitchen without having a fire extinguisher handy!

:lol: yeah, that about sums it up.

So does she have to prove that it never arrived?

hrm... good question. I sure hope so.

See thats what I dont get about the whole dispute thing with amazon or paypal or whatever. How do they know if the person never actually got it? I guess thats why I always ship with delivery confirmation and make them sign for it... people suck. You have to plan for the worst

i would like to dispute the line in bold............

the thing chicken is a first time occurance so you cant really say still raping ;)