Bad Week... it's only monday!!

OsuMj

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont sweat it. "Fuck off" is the greatest phrase ever, you can use it in any situation:

How are you? Fuck off

Would you like cream or sugar? fuck off

Hi my name is harold and I'm new here! fuck off

etc, etc. you get the point

I like it. Maybe if I just adapt it has a new phrase of mine, it won't be so bad.

"Hi, are you here for the interview?" "fuck off!"

"Would you like to super size that?" "fuck off!"

"License and registration please" "fuck off!"

... what do you guys think?

Ohh yea, cause it's totally going be going around the office tomorrow that you're raggin' it.

that's interesting... I've never understood why guys end up saying stuff like that when a girl is cranky... buuut when a guy is cranky its bc he needs to get laid. :p

that's interesting... I've never understood why guys end up saying stuff like that when a girl is cranky... buuut when a guy is cranky its bc he needs to get laid. :p

I get cranky when I'm hungry too, either way, its the woman's fault:lol:

yeah dude, its all over, apparently you raped a rubber chicken... that's f'ed up!!!! creep.

:D

what the hell see you think you are having a bad night!!! and then someone cut my dogs outside cable tonight too so i had my pitbull running loose. :mad: freaking dick wad neighbor!!!

what the hell see you think you are having a bad night!!! and then someone cut my dogs outside cable tonight too so i had my pitbull running loose. :mad: freaking dick wad neighbor!!!

you're still having trouble with that douche bag?

awww that sucks. did you kinda chase him?

Aww that's so cute and so wrong how you stripped kawi of his manhood and dignity there... "did you 'kinda' chase him?" Like, on your Rascal powerchair you 130lb gimp?

I finished your thought for you Mj, no need for thanks. But, I think you might've hurt Kawi's feelin's

you're still having trouble with that douche bag?

apparently. its has been pretty sparse over the last few months since i am home all day every day. but soon as the weather breaks ill be raising the great wall of Brian!!! (about a 6 foot tall privacy fence) his view of the street will be greatly hindered and he will regret the day he fucked with me.

awww that sucks. did you kinda chase him?

no she is a good dog. all i did was call her and she came right back. but it really appears that the cord was cut from the side that was still still attached to her collar.

Aww that's so cute and so wrong how you stripped kawi of his manhood and dignity there... "did you 'kinda' chase him?" Like, on your Rascal powerchair you 130lb gimp?

I finished your thought for you Mj, no need for thanks. But, I think you might've hurt Kawi's feelin's

:bigfinger: hey three more weeks and they said i can start running again ;)

apparently. its has been pretty sparse over the last few months since i am home all day every day. but soon as the weather breaks ill be raising the great wall of Brian!!! (about a 6 foot tall privacy fence) his view of the street will be greatly hindered and he will regret the day he fucked with me.

no she is a good dog. all i did was call her and she came right back. but it really appears that the cord was cut from the side that was still still attached to her collar.

New chain. Mix some paint with vaseline, apply to chain. He's bound to get some on his clothes, then you have proof and can just shoot the fucker

mmmk, so another bad thing that happened today was I checked my email and found out that a book that I sold through amazon to some rando 2 months ago "didn't arrive". bs. so instead of emailing me 2 weeks after shipment and saying hey i didnt' get the book, she disputes the charges with the credit card company, who goes to amazon, who comes to me and is like, prove that you shipped it. she paid for media mail, and it was 2 months ago. i dont have the reciept anymore... hopefully they're not gonna stick me with the $95 bill, but it looks like thats what is gonna happen.

Not one to fuck around. ---------------------------------^

Not really. It would cost me big $$ if somebody fucked with my animals

then my dog will be covered in paint too!! :lol:

yeah, but you can wash it out of your dog after you catch the fucker

Besides, you want to put it at the opposite end of your dog. he's not likely getting too close to it

mmmk, so another bad thing that happened today was I checked my email and found out that a book that I sold through amazon to some rando 2 months ago "didn't arrive". bs. so instead of emailing me 2 weeks after shipment and saying hey i didnt' get the book, she disputes the charges with the credit card company, who goes to amazon, who comes to me and is like, prove that you shipped it. she paid for media mail, and it was 2 months ago. i dont have the reciept anymore... hopefully they're not gonna stick me with the $95 bill, but it looks like thats what is gonna happen.

This would be the perfect "FUCK OFF" moment!;)