Bad Week... it's only monday!!

OsuMj

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: omg, I just got this fantastic image of me sitting on my broken futon with a row of guys "trying out" to be my hooker.

" number 3, could you flex again for me? uh huuuuuh, ok I think I've made my decision boys"

so when are tryouts? :lol:

You should probably post minimum requirements, height, build, age, race... I have a feeling you're not an equal opportunity male hooker employer.

really?? hrm. i was about to say that i'm not too picky but that just sounds all wrong.

Epic Fail on the positive rep Ross... unless you really didn't like the chick in sweatpants. You neg repped me. :(

sorry man...i left you a msg on your profile sayin i meant for it to be positive

<sigh> I'll survive, but my reputation is forever tarnished. I'm sure that one singular event of all the things I've said and done on this board will affect me for life. /sarcasm

You'll just have to make it up to me later, in a completely non-gay way. Like, letting me work 1st shift on your hooker job w/ Mj.

mmmk, so this thread started with what a terrible week its been... but by the end of my work day today, which was about 9:30pm, I asked someone a question, they responded with a cocky answer, I responded to them with "ok thanks, but you dont have to act like i'm stupid", he responded with "then don't act like it" and I responded with "fuck off". In hindsight, maybe I should have not said that... ugh.

he responded with "then don't act like it" and I responded with "fuck off". In hindsight, maybe I should have not said that... ugh.

Maybe the dude needs laid?... I get cranky like that too. He wasn't anyone important to your career or anything right?

mmmk, so this thread started with what a terrible week its been... but by the end of my work day today, which was about 9:30pm, I asked someone a question, they responded with a cocky answer, I responded to them with "ok thanks, but you dont have to act like i'm stupid", he responded with "then don't act like it" and I responded with "fuck off". In hindsight, maybe I should have not said that... ugh.

Just mean it when you say it, that way you don't have to ever repeat it...

Dont sweat it. "Fuck off" is the greatest phrase ever, you can use it in any situation:

How are you? Fuck off

Would you like cream or sugar? fuck off

Hi my name is harold and I'm new here! fuck off

etc, etc. you get the point

Maybe the dude needs laid?... I get cranky like that too. He wasn't anyone important to your career or anything right?

Lol, maybe.

um... probably not. I work with him... haha, hrm. I just don't like being bitchy like that. I feel kinda bad.