Bad Week... it's only monday!!

OsuMj

I knew i was missing somethin in my life.. this forum... its the fifth day in this month and cant wait for it and the next two to be over.. cuz thats how long its going to take to recover from this past half week.... but i read this 20 page thread on my slow ass dial up and i type this post with a big f*ing smile on my.. plus i rode my bike today which was another smile on my face...

so here a thank you to all...

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot Shrimp....women like Shrimp

Back in the 80s, I had a co-worker who flew into Columbus in a B-25 with a bomb bay full of fresh jumbo shrimp, and we had a surf and turf party. He flew it himself, borrowed it. God I wish I still worked there....

I knew i was missing somethin in my life.. this forum... its the fifth day in this month and cant wait for it and the next two to be over.. cuz thats how long its going to take to recover from this past half week.... but i read this 20 page thread on my slow ass dial up and i type this post with a big f*ing smile on my.. plus i rode my bike today which was another smile on my face...

so here a thank you to all...

:D

I

1)fail - I happen to enjoy my sweatpants.

2)fail - not enough time in the day.

3)...

4)fail - I've set two mild kitchen fires and generally suck at cooking.

like I said.

If you suck at cooking, you better cook at sucking......:lol:

blah, I'm sitting at home, Bike is out the old mans in his garage, my jeep is in the driveway with a blown head gasket, and I'm sick as a dog and have a Dr's appointment at 12;15 I've got to find a way to get too....