So I picked up a new daily :)

Cordell

Not like I was in need of another car, but I wanted a truck. I got a kickass deal on it since GM is getting rid of the 2010s now. Ever since I was a little kid all I wanted car wise was a cool car and a nice truck, and now I've got it. :)

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0242.jpg

2010 Silverado, V6 2WD, all I'll ever need since I don't do heavy towing or need 4WD.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0250-1.jpg

Looks good. You planning anything to do anything looks wise to it? I've wondered what the white silverados would look like with body colored grill and bumpers and a nice set of wheels. Seen about every other color done but do t think I've came across any full white trucks

Guest tbutera2112

not really a chevy kinda guy, but thats a good lookin truck scott, congrats

white bumper/grille like benner mentioned would look real nice - and some black wheels

Thanks guys, I'm not sure on doing much to the truck yet. I had S10s with hard covers, and i loved the way they looked but they limited bed use. I don't like the look of shells and toolboxes so I think I'll just leave that much alone for now. I really like the look of the Camaro in white, black, with chrome wheels, and the truck will be very similar. Not sure on the nose of the truck yet, but white sure would keep it from looking so much like a work truck.

Nice truck, looks like life has done a 180 for you.

Yes its amazing what a year can do. Last year I was unemployed, the Camaro was broke/breaking, and I was feeling pretty broken. Now things are really looking up, and my job just keeps getting better.

Yes its amazing what a year can do. Last year I was unemployed, the Camaro was broke/breaking, and I was feeling pretty broken. Now things are really looking up, and my job just keeps getting better.

Good to hear broham! That truck is pretty badass... Now dont go breaking it when it snows racing against Jones :D

LOL............................................ congrats on getting a truck but this is like a guy posting that he always wanted a mustang and then buys a v6 automatic. but all kidding aside, I love the white on white vehicles. def. will be a nice touch when towing the car to the tracks

Looks good. You planning anything to do anything looks wise to it? I've wondered what the white silverados would look like with body colored grill and bumpers and a nice set of wheels. Seen about every other color done but do t think I've came across any full white trucks

this would look great. You could even just have it all wrapped in gloss white vinyl. stuff holds up really really well

conrats on the new ride

Guest tbutera2112
LOL............................................ congrats on getting a truck but this is like a guy posting that he always wanted a mustang and then buys a v6 automatic. but all kidding aside, I love the white on white vehicles. def. will be a nice touch when towing the car to the tracks

i disagree....a truck is a truck when youre looking at half tons

v6 - v8, doesnt matter...its not like he bought it to go fast, and 2wd has its arguments for/against aswell, so that shouldnt be a factor either

now if he bought it for a car hauler and it was a 2500 with a v6, 2wd etc...i would maybe agree - but for what he got it for, its a nice truck

Guest tbutera2112
Ha. Spend some time behind both a 454 Silverado and a 4.3 and get back to us.

why? hes got the camaro to go fast....that 454 silverado is a pig compared to his white car

Actually Tyler I'll borrow Chad's truck if I have to tow the car, a V6 Silverado isn't made for heavy loads. I bought the V6 for 2 reasons, it's cheap, and I won't mod it. I also have no use for 4WD, I don't want the parts there to wear out, and I may lower this truck eventually because thats more my thing. Everyone buys trucks for different reasons, I didn't really buy it to do the traditional truck stuff (off-roading, pulling cars and horses) just daily use with benefits.

Guest tbutera2112
Actually Tyler I'll borrow Chad's truck if I have to tow the car, a V6 Silverado isn't made for heavy loads. I bought the V6 for 2 reasons, it's cheap, and I won't mod it. I also have no use for 4WD, I don't want the parts there to wear out, and I may lower this truck eventually because thats more my thing. Everyone buys trucks for different reasons, I didn't really buy it to do the traditional truck stuff (off-roading, pulling cars and horses) just daily use with benefits.

thats what i was getting at lol

haters gonna hate though, nice truck man.