New To Columbus Racing

jdmkid

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read this entire 4 page post and i have no idea what to think of it. i think half of it is that the dude just blurts out so much randomness that its like trying to talk to a farret on crystal meth.

http://www.ferrets-as-pets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/ferret-dance.jpg

btw welcome i guess.

Hey you might wanna trade that ek to lol I want to be the only ek hatch on this site lol j/k but ya sell it

Naw im not selling cause you have a ek.. Sorry..

Save a Single Cam.. lol

Dude that was over a week ago.. Where the hell have you been.. Not really funny anymore.. Was last week when it was said, So just stop while your head.. you tryed tho..

Dude, you are a mental midget:

"Dude, that was over a week ago. Where the hell have you been? It is not really funny anymore. It was last week when it was said, so just stop while you are ahead. You tried though."

Isn't that much better? When you ask a question, try using a question mark - it is located one key to the right of the period. Why do you end a sentence (or in your case, a sentence fragment) with two periods? When you are calling someone dumb, spelling it "your" is really just pointing out your own ignorance. Try "you're" instead.

To add to your barely readable comment, it doesn't matter if the subject was a year ago, it is still funny AND true.