Wanted - fun daily driver

nurkvinny

If all goes like I figure it will, my Grand Prix will be gone in a day or two. So, I'm looking for another fun DD. Here are some requirements:

- 4-door, or not a total pain in the ass to get 2 little kids into the back seat.

- V8 and stick preferred, but def. not a deal breaker.

- Not a "mechanics special". Small repairs needed ok, but this would need to be a DD from day 1.

- Domestic preferred; mileage at or under 100k preferred.

- $2500 - $8000.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR FOR SALE, OR A LINK TO ONE YOU FOUND SOMEWHERE, PLEASE MOVE ALONG.

Edited by nurkvinny

1995 Taurus SHO, only thing is doesn't have with your requirements is a v8, but it does have a 220hp yamaha v6!

Excellent condition, 4 door, 5spd, ALL records, 67k original miles, clean title, domestic, fits two car seats FINE (mine are 3 and 5), and needs nothing. Price is $4750 FIRM. I am the second owner. Will get pictures if you want.

Nice ninja edit on the price you paid for it a few weeks ago in your thread. You forgot to edit out the part where you said it was a steal.

1995 Taurus SHO, only thing is doesn't have with your requirements is a v8, but it does have a 220hp yamaha v6!

Excellent condition, 4 door, 5spd, ALL records, 67k original miles, clean title, domestic, fits two car seats FINE (mine are 3 and 5), and needs nothing. Price is $4750 FIRM. I am the second owner. Will get pictures if you want.

Ha, we're on the same page. I already e-mailed the Mt Vernon guy and looked at the white GTP (it's a turd).

Any interest in my 2000 Passat GLX V6? I just put a new clutch in and have been DD'ing it for the last 8k miles. New TB/waterpump/Bilsteins/tires within the last 11k miles. Also have a new Katzskin leather interior in box.

JUUUUUUUST tripped 100k. One owner.

If I sold it, I'd probably buy the diesel Merc Crossle has for sale...

Any interest in my 2000 Passat GLX V6? I just put a new clutch in and have been DD'ing it for the last 8k miles. New TB/waterpump/Bilsteins/tires within the last 11k miles. Also have a new Katzskin leather interior in box.

JUUUUUUUST tripped 100k. One owner.

If I sold it, I'd probably buy the diesel Merc Crossle has for sale...

Hmm, maybe. Pics?

I have all but talked myself into a GXP.

from your other thread...july 25th..

Calm down...youll have a chance to buy it in a few months

holy shit man. you didnt even hold onto this a full month before trying to sell it. wtf.

Actually clicked on that at lunchtime today, but was pissed there were no pics. :)

Yeah, not really sure why there's no pictures of it yet. It's been cleaned up for about a week now. Want me to snap some pictures if it's still around?

Yeah, not really sure why there's no pictures of it yet. It's been cleaned up for about a week now. Want me to snap some pictures if it's still around?

Probably no pics since the front cover is missing a 1'x1' hunk of paint. :)

Drove it today, just got a "meh" feeling.

Drove to Coughlin Newark to see an 04 GTP only to find the worst rear quarter repair job I've ever seen.