Officially Unemployed

HAOLE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The past two weeks have been crazy. I sold my practice last week so I am now unemployed. :D Step one to Hawaii is complete! :)

I have to admit, that's pretty bad ass. Congratz on garbing your life by the balls and doing what you want, enjoy!

I don't belive he's retiring... he sold his buisness here to move to hawaii to open a buisness there...

I have enough $$ I don't have to work for about 3 years. The point is not to drain all my cash though. I am far from being retired.

Sorry bud...you fucked that up when you left your employment on your own. The system wins. Lol

Anyone can get food stamps..... It isn't hard at all. He has liitle or no income, bring in paystubs, walk out with card. Christ you don't even get the stamps anymore, you get a Visa type card so hardly anyone knows what you are paying with except the cashier.

Sorry bud...you fucked that up when you left your employment on your own. The system wins. Lol

Not for food stamps and medical card. I just cant get unemployment. Right now, technically, I am poor. All of my cash is under an LLC name. So I could walk in and get me some food stamps so I can clean the stores out like the rest boozos up here in Knox.

Can you find Obama's official birth certificate when you get there? :D

Congrats on the sale! I've got some great short-term investment options if you want some of your cash to bump up a bit...

What ya got?

You should have laid yourself off first. Then you could have claimed Unemployment.

:)

That takes balls! Good Luck!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

my dad did that when he sold and retired. Of course it was all his money he got back anyways back then.