My new DD

BoostedAce

this is definitely a big jump from the DSM lol but congrats on the purchase my dude!!

PS. the subs should be able to fit in the trunk this time :thumbup:

Thanks dude, yea subs fit. I saw you at wendys at bethal wens or thurs. Wont be working there after monday. Finally got a job at jack maxton.

it kills me how everyone talks about GM's being shit cars for reliability... I had a blazer (that I bought off of Vince) and that thing had 388k on it when I sold it and the motor still ran when my buddy ended up wrecking it because the stearing knuckle broke while he was driviing it (and knowing him, he beat the SHIT out of that thing)

I have a Malibu now that has 200k on it, is rediculously reliable (only issue I've ever had with it is the A/C acting funny and the blower motor resister) and it was my wife's DD for years and she beat the hell out of if.

my other Blazer that I sold to Steve has 200+k on the OD and still runs (ran great when I had it)

I don't think that's just luck on a few cars.... GM cars just get a bad wrap because Honda is good at advertising about how reliable their cars are...

it kills me how everyone talks about GM's being shit cars for reliability... I had a blazer (that I bought off of Vince) and that thing had 388k on it when I sold it and the motor still ran when my buddy ended up wrecking it because the stearing knuckle broke while he was driviing it (and knowing him, he beat the SHIT out of that thing)

I have a Malibu now that has 200k on it, is rediculously reliable (only issue I've ever had with it is the A/C acting funny and the blower motor resister) and it was my wife's DD for years and she beat the hell out of if.

my other Blazer that I sold to Steve has 200+k on the OD and still runs (ran great when I had it)

I don't think that's just luck on a few cars.... GM cars just get a bad wrap because Honda is good at advertising about how reliable their cars are...

this.

my first car was a 91 Grand prix with 180K on it. sold the car with 210K and still ran great. My firebird gets the shit beat out of it on a weekly basis, has 170K on it, things a fuckin champ. 93 grand prix i sold to my girlfriends grandma about 7 months ago had 250K on it and is still running like a champ. current DD is 2000 bonneville 3.8 V6 with 80K miles so far.

My dad's 82 cavalier wagon went 180k before the subframe rusted out.

Mom's 89 suburban went 196k before sold because it was rusting out.

Their 02 trailblazer has 100k on it.

All bought new, driven daily for about 10 years. Still have the Trailblazer. None need any major repair work. Brakes, tires, oil changes etc.

They have been very happy with their GM cars.