Insurance sales

Jizzle Juice

Is there anyone on the board that does it? I have a oppurtunity to do so but wanted to know of the pros and cons from a none employer view. Cause you know the employer will talk it up and such. So any info would be great. And please dont shit in this thread i need info.

everyone that i tlaked to that did it said it was shady as hell lol

one company she worked for sold it to a company an then she got paid for the commision then the company the next month backed out an the company she worked for went after her for the commision $ :wtf:

RIGHT If it is leads you are selling it is shady you work off commission and they can come back say the lead was bad and if the other people in your company return the money because the lead you sold turned out bad you get your money taken back away from you... And the worst part is you don't even know if the leads are good or not you just have to hope they are legit.

So you can make money but you will be on a roller coaster of pay checks and nothing will be stable..

go watch a movie called Glengarry Glen Ross...that'll give you an idea.

If you're not with a major company (NY Life or the like) then you're in that movie.

Ive actually watched that movie before.

Are you talking P&C or life/health?

And its life insurance. Works mainly with unions. Firefighter, Teachers, construction workers...etc

Ive actually watched that movie before.

And its life insurance. Works mainly with unions. Firefighter, Teachers, construction workers...etc

So... Leads are provided?

Two other questions... How much life insurance do you currently have?

And what prior sales experience do you have relating to non tangible items?

So... Leads are provided?

Two other questions... How much life insurance do you currently have?

And what prior sales experience do you have relating to non tangible items?

Yes, whatr happens is the union that the cus is apart of sends out a form and said cus returns it and we get the info. So then we call set up a time to meet and go over the insurance policy.

As for mine im not sure on it. Is it relevant.

My sales exp. is little to none

Yes, whatr happens is the union that the cus is apart of sends out a form and said cus returns it and we get the info. So then we call set up a time to meet and go over the insurance policy.

As for mine im not sure on it. Is it relevant.

My sales exp. is little to none

Leads are good. Prospecting is usually what cause people to fail

The relevance of your life insurance was just a gauge of whether you believed in the product you will be pitching. If you said, I don't have any cause i don't need it, i would have said don't waste your time with the job.

Lack of sales experience is rough.... That being said, with the right outlook and personallity it doesn't matter and you could still kill it and make great money.

Leads are good. Prospecting is usually what cause people to fail

The relevance of your life insurance was just a gauge of whether you believed in the product you will be pitching. If you said, I don't have any cause i don't need it, i would have said don't waste your time with the job.

Lack of sales experience is rough.... That being said, with the right outlook and personallity it doesn't matter and you could still kill it and make great money.

Oh i believe in the product. I think if you dont do it your dumb.....

What's the company and product line you're considering? Need that before I can really throw out input

Its AIL american income life iirc.

everyone that i tlaked to that did it said it was shady as hell lol

one company she worked for sold it to a company an then she got paid for the commision then the company the next month backed out an the company she worked for went after her for the commision $ :wtf:

That's how all companies work. If you sell something and make xxx dollars as a company then they back out then the company loses out on money. You think they'll pay you for selling something to someone they didn't keep and take a hit in profit for you?

All sales jobs are hurting right now. Make sure when you're looking at jobs that the goals you have to meet to keep the comission you make off each sale is attainable on a monthly basis.

Thanks. I know they pay weekly. say if i have 5 customers out of 15 sign thats 870/wk plus you get a 330/wk bonus. those are just some numbers i jotted down.

Don't want to burst your bubble but it's a scam. I know them through a friend that I attended an "interview" with because he didn't want to go alone. I knew it was a sales/recruitment gig, but went to help him out. The numbers you have above were likely provided to you by their agent/recruiter right? Scam. They found you right? Scam....pulled you off Monster or what not.

The guys who gave the preso that I was at made me laugh. Pimp/Copier guys that failed out of Amway. Truly felt like I was on reality TV and not in a good way. Needless to say, my buddy passed on the gig.

I think he put up his opinion on the below site.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/american-income-life-c413.html

Is there anyone on the board that does it? I have a oppurtunity to do so but wanted to know of the pros and cons from a none employer view. Cause you know the employer will talk it up and such. So any info would be great. And please dont shit in this thread i need info.

is this for primerica?

Don't want to burst your bubble but it's a scam. I know them through a friend that I attended an "interview" with because he didn't want to go alone. I knew it was a sales/recruitment gig, but went to help him out. The numbers you have above were likely provided to you by their agent/recruiter right? Scam. They found you right? Scam....pulled you off Monster or what not.

The guys who gave the preso that I was at made me laugh. Pimp/Copier guys that failed out of Amway. Truly felt like I was on reality TV and not in a good way. Needless to say, my buddy passed on the gig.

I think he put up his opinion on the below site.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/american-income-life-c413.html

Thanks. I knew i could find info about it from here. Well there goes that. Good thing i didnt get all gungho. I have other legit jobs lined up. Thanks again

I work for a company that assists new agents build there book of buisness by refferals and tips on who and what to buy from. Not much on the side u are brandon but ur not gonna close 5/15, I tell agents that are getting leads from a source if u close 2/15 ur doing great. There's too many options and people know that. It sounds a lil high risk and ull prolly hate it but I guess its better than nothing. also, ask what and who ur lead sources are from, if they are incetivsed or organic. That'll answer 50% of ur questions.

Thanks. I knew i could find info about it from here. Well there goes that. Good thing i didnt get all gungho. I have other legit jobs lined up. Thanks again

dude ignore all the 238990248 things ur gettin from people coming to you... why would a company come to you for a basic job...?

ive gotten literally 100+ of those type of job offers in 2 weeks

think smart brandon, keep searching

dude ignore all the 238990248 things ur gettin from people coming to you... why would a company come to you for a basic job...?

ive gotten literally 100+ of those type of job offers in 2 weeks

think smart brandon, keep searching

i went to listen

Oh and citibank is hiring paul