Let's discuss this music video: Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

Farkas

You may have seen it back in the day, you may not. I've been sitting here trying to figure out what the hell it means, and thought it might be interesting to turn it over to CR. It starts out insanely funny and humorous, then gets creepier and creepier by the minute.. Enjoy!

Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

Discuss.

NWS for language and half naked women

This is one of my favorite videos. Everything about it is wonderful. My favorite is the driver constantly saying "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!".

I bought the Director's Series, Vol. 2 - The Work of Director Chris Cunningham DVD which also contains

, one of the best videos ever made IMO. The entire DVD is awesome to watch.

:)

I've been sitting here trying to figure out what the hell it means

You think that CR can tell you what this means? :D

Meaning is so over-rated. The only meaning that matters is the meaning you find in it yourself, probably at some unconscious level. Today, if its meaning came knocking on your door, you would undoubtably say, "Go away, I'm looking for meaning." And it would go away.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/mark_jenkins-preview-carmichael_gallery-001-2010.jpg

Have my own meaning to the video in my head.. but I thought it might be interesting, to say the least, to see what CR thinks about it. :D

Michael, the ribbing never stops.

Meaning is so over-rated. The only meaning that matters is the meaning you find in it yourself, probably at some unconscious level. Today, if its meaning came knocking on your door, you would undoubtably say, "Go away, I'm looking for meaning." And it would go away.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/mark_jenkins-preview-carmichael_gallery-001-2010.jpg

Assuming you have seen Donny Darko ?

Never seen a movie spark so many "what do you think happened ?" "what do you think it meant?" conversations. Most of which horribly annoying.

One of the greatest flicks ever.