What happened to WOW NFL network?

Buck531

Same, I am getting ready to leave because of the severe lack of HD content. They are an alright ISP, though.

I have no complaints with their internet service, it's been more consistent than I ever had with TWC. But the poor HD selection and outdated cable boxes/software just plain suck. I really hate giving TWC business because of their terrible customer service, but in reality I spend most of my time using the cable and not calling them about it.

I have no complaints with their internet service' date=' it's been more consistent than I ever had with TWC. But the poor HD selection and outdated cable boxes/software just plain suck. I really hate giving TWC business because of their terrible customer service, but in reality I spend most of my time using the cable and not calling them about it.[/quote']

Im considering just ditching cable service all together in favor of strictly internet based content. Revision3, YouTube, Hulu, and Netflix have just about everything I watch on a regular basis, not to mention anything else I can get from Demonoid. The problem is my mom is kind of stuck on cable, because she refuses to learn something new.

Im considering just ditching cable service all together in favor of strictly internet based content. Revision3, YouTube, Hulu, and Netflix have just about everything I watch on a regular basis, not to mention anything else I can get from Demonoid. The problem is my mom is kind of stuck on cable, because she refuses to learn something new.

Did this and have never been happier. I hate TWC, although I do pay $50 a month for there high speed internet. I also put a 50 mile HD antenna on my roof and get 34 channels. The HD on the antenna is better anyway because it's not compressed. Also my main PC is a HTPC so I can still watch anything I want on tv with the mentioned services in your post.

I talked about Wow and why I left, I posted that since they were droping NFL network it was another reason I was leaving. Someone told me I didn't know how to read and that the letter said they were only droping the analog station. Who was right? Buck is 215 gone?

I have been very pleased with DirecTv, So much HD content it's hard to pick something to watch, not one single outage yet and we have had some strong tall thunderstorms roll through. My signal is in the high 90s.

I talked about Wow and why I left, I posted that since they were droping NFL network it was another reason I was leaving. Someone told me I didn't know how to read and that the letter said they were only droping the analog station. Who was right? Buck is 215 gone?

I have been very pleased with DirecTv, So much HD content it's hard to pick something to watch, not one single outage yet and we have had some strong tall thunderstorms roll through. My signal is in the high 90s.

Ill be honest, we had DirecTV before WOW, and I miss it dearly. We only switched because we were not under contract with them and were paying a crapload, so we got a pretty good deal with WOW. I still think I am just going to ditch cable, though. Maybe setup my spare Core 2 Duo machine as an OTA HD DVR.

DirecTV is WAY fucking better than WOW. Just saying.

But I still say Verizon Fios is the absolute best in America, and it sucks ass that we don't have it here yet.

We will never have it in Central Ohio.

1. Verizon has stopped all new Rollouts

2. Verizon is not the ILEC here.

I guess my wife didn't read that letter wrong and tell me wrong.

I did too Buck, but I get to still watch them. I am DVRing the 100 greatest players this week.

I'd also like to point out another reason for leaving WOW is we got a letter a few weeks ago, stating that WOW is completely dropping NFL Network. I like to watch the pregame talk on Sundays in the fall. Now also I will be able to watch the Thursday games too, unlike with WOW.

Wow you read that letter wrong. They dropping the NFL network from a regular Digital channel. You will only be able to get that channel in HD.