New Swagger Wagon

racerx78

Yeah you need to do that, I honestly didnt do anything to it besides oil changes, I took it in around 30k miles to bob mcdorman for a transmission issue, they replaced the valve body and a couple other things but that was the only issue ive ever had, I know the truck was coming up on routine maintenance like a brake job maybe some tires but I traded it in because I found the tl before I had to do all that stuff

Ok, i'm getting prices on getting that stuff done. i want to keep everything warranty friendly. I don't know if they did it but it has fresh tires on it. I'm going to have them do the Tranny fluid. i'm going to see if i can do the transfer case, and F&R diffs. I'm going to check the brakes this weekend to see when i need to change them.

the truck was also known as a yukon to those who did not know what a tbss was lol the truck was a great from a dig but from a roll not so good, almost always got beat from a roll

Yea the Cali was faster from a roll, but off the line getting traction was difficult. With this AWD its nice stepping on the gas and just going, no tire squeal or anything.

Yea the Cali was faster from a roll, but off the line getting traction was difficult. With this AWD its nice stepping on the gas and just going, no tire squeal or anything.

yeah dry or in pouring down rain that thing hooks, in the winter the stabil track thing is sweet cuz u can punch it but whatever wheel spins it takes power from so it stays perfectly straight