good wallets...

evan9381

I'll take a look, I usually ask for a wallet every other Christmas, so I will be wanting one this Christmas anyway. :)

The cool thing abut Water Buffalo is that it is a self healing leather. if it gets scratched or stained you rub it and it will react with the oils in your skin and blend it back into the leather.

Idk about $80 for a wallet. Lol.

Some of the fossil ones look decent and are like $30. Might have to go to the easton store to seeif they feel like theyd lastor break apart in a couple years

Only like $10-15$ bucks a year for something (least for me) that I carry everyday everywhere...

Crocodile skin wallet. bought it from some dude in the Congo, no joke. Stitching is shit, but what do you expect from a blind one armed man.

I took it to a place to have it all re done and its has held up really well. I get asked about it all the time.

Seriously, no homo....but i have a coach wallet...Its tits i paid like 80 for it at the coach outlet. Durable reliable and plenty of space

+1 I agree, I have a coach wallet thats lasted me 8 years now. I got it for $50 from an outlet store and it still looks good as new. other then the corners where the leather wore thin.