Swappers day

John Bruh

do you think it would be worth my time to go if I am looking for a cz??? I am so pissed they had a great one at the powder room my dad said but it sold within the 23 minutes he was on the range. I was pissed

no sure about those

Are there guys that just want to swap or is the majority sellers?

I sold a couple guns there. I always had people that wanted to trade (both walking around, and at the booths).

Yeah, definitely factor in the driving time being a PARKING LOT as soon as you hit RT62.

The place was cool and lots of TRADERS. Watch out for peeps pushing machines guns, usually it's an ATF, FBI or other setup. I saw enough of that BS to stay away from it. They've busted quite a few people out there over the years.

Yeah I grew up in the area, and use to go every year. Pretty much it is a yard sale/flea market/gun show. Most of the guns are just old stuff that locals have sitting around and trying to get rid of. There are always a few pawn shops/gun shops that have a booth and have nothing but over priced guns. About the best thing I ever picked up was army surplus stuff. Normally good prices on old ammo tins.

My wife mentioned going, so we might go over on Sunday or Monday.

Yeah I grew up in the area, and use to go every year. Pretty much it is a yard sale/flea market/gun show. Most of the guns are just old stuff that locals have sitting around and trying to get rid of. There are always a few pawn shops/gun shops that have a booth and have nothing but over priced guns. About the best thing I ever picked up was army surplus stuff. Normally good prices on old ammo tins.

My wife mentioned going, so we might go over on Sunday or Monday.

Yeah that's how i remember it, like a 'buy your kid his first break action shotgun or .22 rifle" kind of flea market, not "I'm gonna go get some cool guns' kinda place