To Those Coming up to Cleveland vs. Cbus Saturday

coltboostin

We are down some heavy hitters-the fastest locals will be out of town, and I hope we STILL crush you mutherfuckers. And if I invite you our for beer and tits I,m telling you right now I'm pissing in your drink and make sure you finger fuck the chic in the club who is rumored to have aids.

And if I beat Dover or Antwon considering they go mid-low 9's, I will literally take a steaming dump on their bike.

That is all. See you ************. :)

Edited by Dover

We are down some heavy hitters-the fastest locals will be out of town, and I hope we STILL crush you mutherfuckers. And if I invite you our for beer and tits I,m telling you right now I'm pissing in your drink and make sure you finger fuck the chic in the club who is rumored to have aids.

And if I beat Dover or Antwon considering they go mid-low 9's, I will literally take a steaming dump on their bike.

That is all. See you **********. :)

alrighty then

Edited by Dover

um anyone that was with us last year is gonna have flashbacks. Shit was unreal. It wasnt even labor day weekend...

what holliday did we go up there then? cause we wer racing sunday night lol?

i swear cops from super troopers were there ahhaha

I was all for this, now it's public knowlege with all the lurkers on here.

I'm really having second thoughts, not to mention I don't know anyone or any place in Cleveland. Guess I'll just be happy that I got out on Sam since he underestimated my car and wasn't brake boosting.

I was all for this, now it's public knowlege with all the lurkers on here.

I'm really having second thoughts, not to mention I don't know anyone or any place in Cleveland. Guess I'll just be happy that I got out on Sam since he underestimated my car and wasn't brake boosting.

Dont be a pussy. and bring your car 2 the track with us.