Ohio State

dover

Why were the starters in after the first series in the 3rd?

Otherwise - Go Bucks!

Yup. Tress said he wanted to see them consistently perform at a high level late in the game.

Essentially, he needs to know if TP and the gang are gonna be gassed in the third and whether or not to save them for the fourth, etc.

Anyone that went to the game did it seem like the crowd was just flat/sleepy? I know its The Herd but still Ohio State fans are never that sluggish. Hell I had people yelling at me to sit down when it was third down and we were on defense. That’s blasphemy. I don’t care what the score is.

Anyone that went to the game did it seem like the crowd was just flat/sleepy? I know its The Herd but still Ohio State fans are never that sluggish. Hell I had people yelling at me to sit down when it was third down and we were on defense. That’s blasphemy. I don’t care what the score is.

I was getting everyone around me to stand up and get loud. If someone told me sit down on 3rd down defense I think my head would explode. That's ridiculous.

Rather than starting a new thread, I figured I'd ask this here. The g/f and I are planning on taking some leave next month to come see our first home game. I was just wondering what advice you guys had as far as where to sit, parking, where to get tickets, etc? Thanks guys.

Rather than starting a new thread, I figured I'd ask this here. The g/f and I are planning on taking some leave next month to come see our first home game. I was just wondering what advice you guys had as far as where to sit, parking, where to get tickets, etc? Thanks guys.

Park on West Campus and shuttle in.

Sit wherever you can get a good view for a price you can afford.

Tickets at stubhub.com

Thanks man. A few other questions...

Should I go ahead and buy tickets or wait? Will prices come down a bit over the next month? We're looking at going to the game against Indiana since its over the Columbus Day holiday weekend. I was hoping I'd be free for the Michigan game, but unfortunately I'll be in Cali for most of November and December. Also, has anyone sat in Deck 25AA?

http://www.stubhub.com/ohio-state-football-tickets/ohio-state-vs-indiana-10-9-2010-912009/

Is there a pretty good view, how close are the beer vendors, and is the crowd in this area usually pretty energetic? :)

Thanks man. A few other questions...

Should I go ahead and buy tickets or wait?

The sooner the better in my experience.

Will prices come down a bit over the next month?

Nope.

We're looking at going to the game against Indiana since its over the Columbus Day holiday weekend. I was hoping I'd be free for the Michigan game, but unfortunately I'll be in Cali for most of November and December. Also, has anyone sat in Deck 25AA?

I have sat in 29C, 25C, 23C, 7B, 27AA, 25A, and 14A. The crowd is always awesome if it's a good game. 12A for USC was tits. Crazy loud the whole night. 25AA will land you right behind our bench. It's a good thing. :)

Is there a pretty good view, how close are the beer vendors, and is the crowd in this area usually pretty energetic? :)

Closest beer vendor? Probably here.

Next victim.....Miami

Get ready for the Cane March on Saturday. I have a feeling someone is going to get shot or stabbed...

Also, a neat convo on Facebook between Pryor and some Miami fan...

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/bigheaddeuce/b28f46a9.jpg

lol